Life Extension Magic

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Life Extension Magic

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

Would Life Extension Magic fall under Dark Magic in Twokinds official canon?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Life Extension Magic

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Judging by the fact that resurrection is dark magic, I'd say yes. As far as we've seen, any magic that uses life force in any way would use dark mana.

And, so far, the only life extension we've seen is the Soul Forge, which literally shoves extra life into people. So until we see otherwise, I'm saying yes.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Life Extension Magic

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Bellhead wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:26 pm Judging by the fact that resurrection is dark magic, I'd say yes. As far as we've seen, any magic that uses life force in any way would use dark mana.

And, so far, the only life extension we've seen is the Soul Forge, which literally shoves extra life into people. So until we see otherwise, I'm saying yes.
Makes sense. Even if its just slowing the aging process, it makes sense.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.