Spy x Family

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Spy x Family

#1 Post by Bellhead »

Episodes 1-4 currently released.

A calculating spy, an aloof yet scarily skilled assassin and a 6-year-old psychic attempt to live together in a cold-war era civilization, all while hiding each of their identities from each other and projecting the image of a noble family. Hilarity ensues.

I'm quite looking forward to where this goes. Given the skepticism of an age like that and with that level of technology, three people of various secretive backgrounds could get up to some rather ridiculous hijinks.

*practicing for an interview*
"So, what ideologies do you teach your daughter, madam?"
"Uhh.. Martial arts, how to make a man bleed out, skull crushing..."
"We're hopeless."

I couldn't sit still. This one seems pretty well done.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Spy x Family

#2 Post by Insomniac »

I still have to start this anime, I was quite excited for it, along with that one other anime that's basically power rangers but the red ranger falls in love with Rita and she's hot lol
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3 Post by Bellhead »

I think I've heard of that one, but I've got too many in progress to start another.

This one, though, I'd say is worth it, for the intrigue, action, and well-timed comedy. Given what I've seen, they could conceivably pick any number of directions, and it wouldn't be that unbelievable.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Insomniac »

I'm partway through episode one and loving it so far
Love After World Domination is wonderful too, the MCs are absolute couple goals and GOD they are so ADORKABLESTARTINGATHREADFORIT
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.