Comic for March 30, 2022: Saria

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Comic for March 30, 2022: Saria

#16 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bojack727 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:54 am My take on this whole conflict is that the lingering consciousness that is Saria is taking this moment to make her move to set things right (before moving on). I also can't help but think that she can see that Detritus is arguably another "victim" in DarkTrace's schemes (given how it's suffered emotionally), and she wants to set him free- ending the whole mess!
I really like this idea. Saria comes frees detritus says proper goodbye to Trace and leaves. Now we can go back and focis on Reni and co.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Rafe
Council Member

#17 Post by Rafe »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:39 pm I really like this idea. Saria comes frees detritus says proper goodbye to Trace and leaves. Now we can go back and focis on Reni and co.
Assuming something like this happens, I think Saria would have one other major concern - to find her greatest friend.
I'm half expecting her first words to be something like, " Where is Rose? What have you done to her?'

If Rose is still alive, I'm sure she'd know if this is really Saria we're seeing, or at least some form of her being chaneled through Maren's body.

And continuing with this theory, if Saria, having done what she came to do or say, then says she has to go, she wil turn to Rose, and say, "Rose, if you want to... you can come with me."

Bojack727
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: King Adelaide

#18 Post by Bojack727 »

Rafe wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:08 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:39 pm I really like this idea. Saria comes frees detritus says proper goodbye to Trace and leaves. Now we can go back and focis on Reni and co.
Assuming something like this happens, I think Saria would have one other major concern - to find her greatest friend.
I'm half expecting her first words to be something like, " Where is Rose? What have you done to her?'

If Rose is still alive, I'm sure she'd know if this is really Saria we're seeing, or at least some form of her being chaneled through Maren's body.

And continuing with this theory, if Saria, having done what she came to do or say, then says she has to go, she wil turn to Rose, and say, "Rose, if you want to... you can come with me."
The Legacy Estate really seems to have become this truly forsaken place, what with all the lingering bad mojo and spirits literally trapped within it. It really strikes me that this is a part of his past that Trace has 'to put right' before he can move on with his life. I love the idea of a character having to contend with what they did in their old life- ie, the idea of them confronting the person they used to be. And we've seen legit proof that Trace isn't the person he turned into before loosing his memories. To be honest, I can't imagine that Saria (or whatever aspect of her that's still lingering at this point) wouldn't make some attempt to free Rose (or, again, whatever part of her is still lingering).

multilis
Citizen

#19 Post by multilis »

The door has been opened, a new age is upon us!

No more will we be trapped by old age to die before we can finish our glorious science. We can find new bodies to inhabit so we can boldly go where no scientist has gone before! Thanks Trace.

And we also have new revenue stream to pay for our experiments. Rich people mourn over loss of pet, wife or relative? We can bring them back... for a large sum of money of course. We also can get paid to NOT bring back a rich person (by his heir of course).

To Science!

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#20 Post by IHeartMaeve »

multilis wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:10 pm The door has been opened, a new age is upon us!

No more will we be trapped by old age to die before we can finish our glorious science. We can find new bodies to inhabit so we can boldly go where no scientist has gone before! Thanks Trace.

And we also have new revenue stream to pay for our experiments. Rich people mourn over loss of pet, wife or relative? We can bring them back... for a large sum of money of course. We also can get paid to NOT bring back a rich person (by his heir of course).

To Science!
...Wat?
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."