Moderator: Moderators

GioeleST
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Willow

The italian one

#1 Post by GioeleST »

Alias: Gioele Stefanini, but better Gio

Profession: student and swimmer nationwide

Hobbies: reading manga (One Piece, Naruto, My Hero Academia, Fire Force, The Rising of the Shield Hero, Demon Slayer) and playing Fortnite (non-competitive Battle Royale, just relax, and Save the World)

Why You Joined: I really like comics and I hope to find out more about the various characters and the story and to approach more with the community that I am still loving today.
👍

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: The italian one

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hello!

This quaint phpBB based corner of the internet salutes you!

Oh! Italian i think you would be the first in a long time. Tk has a significant amount of european fans but i do not remember any italian at the moment.

Anyhow happy foruming and do not drink the water. I have heard bad things
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

GioeleST
New Citizen

#3 Post by GioeleST »

in what sense "bad things" about drinking water; I do not understand. S:P
👍

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4 Post by Bellhead »

Don't drink the water. :wink: It's been a thing since long before Technic got here, and even before me. Actually it might have even been a thing since before you were born... Cripes how time flies..

Anyway, the water here has been known to do things to people. Only those who master its secrets survive these hallowed halls, but far from unscathed by its effects...

Notice how none of us are.. quite... normal anymore? Eh, no matter. Thou shalt learn, in time. :twisted:
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

The Blue Fox
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Laura

#5 Post by The Blue Fox »

Bellhead wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:24 amNotice how none of us are.. quite... normal anymore?
Normal? Pah, in my experience, there is no such thing as normal. :P

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by Bellhead »

And this here is a prime example. So far gone that the concept of even being normal no longer exists. XD
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

GioeleST
New Citizen

#7 Post by GioeleST »

I'm starting to get a little scared about these effects, and is "not being normal anymore" in a good or bad way?
👍

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Bellhead »

Depends on who you talk to. You know how some say, "the grass is always greener on the other side"? Well, 'round here, and as a furry, the grass is greenest right where you stand.

From the outside, you don't want in. But from inside, you don't want out. You'll draw your own conclusions over time, so I wouldn't worry too much. It's not like it's some major lifetime commitment you're stuck with forever, so relax, have a look around, and have some fun. Just don't drink the water. :wink:

The Blue Fox
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Laura

#9 Post by The Blue Fox »

Bellhead wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:24 pmFrom the outside, you don't want in.
There is a lot of misconceptions about furries, largely stemming from the small but very noticeable minority of furries who are into...some things that are varying degrees of...questionable...to say the least...as well as those who take the various furry stereotypes too seriously and act that way unironically.
There's a real problem of it seeming like pretty much all a furry is about is being into...adult things. To the point where furries and non-furries alike think we engage in those adult things all the time, so a lot of furries think they have to as well, which only perpetuates things.
These problems tend to garner us furries a lot of hate from the outside. As a result, I can 100% guarantee there are individuals out there who are furries but are in denial because they don't want to be under fire from the haters. :(

Bellhead wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:24 pmBut from inside, you don't want out.
This is not entirely true. I have seen individuals who tried being furries but decided it wasn't for them. Like anything else, you're free to give it a go if you want, but if you find it's not for you, you can just leave whenever you want to try other things.

GioeleST
New Citizen

#10 Post by GioeleST »

I have never felt like a furry and I think I will not feel like one of them, but that does not mean that furry art does not mulch me in fact without that I would never have discovered Twokinds, so yes, I like that kind of art too. if I don't go around saying it, I don't know what the people around me might think; I know that furries are rather hated but I don't care, plus I don't care if you are a furry or not, it makes no difference to me indeed, I think it would be nice to have someone who thinks so as a friend, you are very nice :) . In addition, I think this forum is also made on purpose to discuss this type of topic, so I feel more confident to open up with you, I love this community a lot; thank you! :heart:
👍

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by Bellhead »

*leans back and nods approvingly*

phpBB forums like these are just about the best you're going to find for calm, intellectual discussions, and one made for a furry webcomic garners a particularly accepting environment.

After all, it's easy to open up when you know you won't be chastised for your opinion.