The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Voting incentive for January, 2022:

#1 Post by Bellhead »

Go Vote!

I saw this on the stream email notification preview. For some reason, I thought it was the next page, lol. XD

Also, Adira must have been quite a cute energetic kitten when she was younger. And it's nice to see she's such a part of the community that she can belly flop into a snow bank naked, and the only person who sees basically says, "havin' fun? :wink: "
Though keidran all over Mekkan face discrimination and injustice, it's nice to see a snep playing in the snow in her home town. :D
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

Re: Voting incentive for January, 2022:

#2 Post by Tornir »

She's a snep.
They totally do this as adults. Really.
ETA: Video proof

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#3 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Heh. Well, good to see Tom inserting some, however comical, educational material into his media.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:45 am Image

Go Vote!

I saw this on the stream email notification preview. For some reason, I thought it was the next page, lol. XD

Also, Adira must have been quite a cute energetic kitten when she was younger. And it's nice to see she's such a part of the community that she can belly flop into a snow bank naked, and the only person who sees basically says, "havin' fun? :wink: "
Though keidran all over Mekkan face discrimination and injustice, it's nice to see a snep playing in the snow in her home town. :D
This piece was already cute and wholesome enough. Now more so after your comment. I dunno why but the idea of Adira being, not only tolerated, but cared for by the town as a whole warms my heart.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

It was pretty cute.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.