A Wild Blue Fox Appears!

#1 Post by The Blue Fox »

What do?;
- Greet
- Feed
- Hug
- RUN AWAI!!! D:

lol

I've been following Twokinds for...oooh gosh, I don't even know how long.
I think when I found it the comic was up to somewhere around just before they go to the Bastian island...But it's been so long, my memory's very fuzzy.
Anyway, in all the time I've been a fan of Twokinds, it never occurred to me to join the forum till now.
Well now, here I am! (Rock you like a hurricane)

I'm a pretty big video game nut so expect me to post in the video game subforum mostly.
...except for posting in what this forum calls the arrow game, which I'm quite familiar with as the "^ < V game", which I've seen in every forum I go to...half the time because I'm the one that starts it. XD

So yeah, anything you want to know? Just ask.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: A Wild Blue Fox Appears!

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Welcome to the forums! Shame you didn't join a few years ago, we're sadly not as active as we once were...

I'm hesitant to ask, but what do you mean by "arrow game"? Guys, help me out... am I really that oblivious, or did that not make it here?

By the way, customary greeting: Don't drink the water here. Save yourself the trouble. :wink:

EDIT: Ah. It was a Forum Game thread. Never mind.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

The Blue Fox
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Laura

#3 Post by The Blue Fox »

Bellhead wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:34 pmShame you didn't join a few years ago, we're sadly not as active as we once were...
Yes, I see that now that I look at the latest post dates on a lot of these threads. :/
Unfortunately an all too common sight I've seen lately with all the forums I'm a member of. :(
Instant messaging is just too popular at the moment. However, there may be hope on the horizon.
I've noticed message boards are slowly but surely becoming more popular again of late. They're starting to find their niche of being a medium of communication where you can type longer, more thought-out messages and in general messages tend not to be swamped like they sometimes are the mire of fast posted messages in popular group chats.
So who knows? Maybe I'm a herald of brighter days to come for this forum. One can only hope, anyway.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

Hello and welcome to the forum! It is true that we are a little slower here than we used to be. Most of our activity is in the Comic Board around when new pages are posted. But there are still several other active threads. Take some time to read the forum rules enjoy your stay! Just don’t drink the water… It can’t be trusted.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

The Blue Fox
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Laura

#5 Post by The Blue Fox »

Well I don't like the taste of plain water anyway so that works out. :P

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#6 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Greetings.

This quaint phpBB based corner of the internet salutes you. We are unfortunately not very active anymore but we're a nice close knit community.

Unfortunately phpBb too a downward turn in users once instant message and modern social media became common. Curiously enough ircc didn't.

Anyhow hopefully it can have a glorious return or at least we can become something like vinyl records. Definetely not mainstream but still used.

Oh yes and don't drink the water i have heard bad things.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide