Hello!

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Dezmodian
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Hello!

#1 Post by Dezmodian »

Wow-hello there! I finally sat down and read the web comic... devoured it all in about a week! (might have spent a few hours at work doing it too haha) What a delightful whirlwind of awesome! I thought I'd find out what kind of community there was for this awesome comic!

I've gone by Dezmodian for a couple of decades now, probably a little under half my life heh. I'm 40 [he/him], but I don't think I'll ever really grow up... no point! Currently living in New Mexico, but I think my heart is still in Alaska where I grew up through high school, and then again a few more years later in life. Got lucky with a new job as an "eLearning Developer" here, working on creating/supporting online education material for the medical industry. But what I really love working on is my creative stuff: digital art and writing.

The story of TwoKinds drew me in pretty quickly... kept reading, and I couldn't put it down! I love watching progression art too, and having already seen years of TwoKinds art on DeviantArt, it was awesome to watch the talent progress!! I haven't followed a webcomic in years, so this was such a joy heh.

Pleasure to meet ya :karen:
Four decades old, still not planning on growing up! :nora:

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

Re: Hello!

#2 Post by Neutral Smith »

Welcome! Don't feel old, I'm also 40.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up isn't.

Don't drink the water, it's highly addictive.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Hello!

#3 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hello Mr Dez

This quaint little phpbb based corner of the internet salutes you!

The more the merrier no matter the age. But if you want to feel old i have crunched some numbers on the average TK fan age.

Happy foruming!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide