Hello

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Vadrian
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Hello

#1 Post by Vadrian »

Hello, I found TwoKinds last week, and haven't been able to stop reading it! I'm not sure what to say other than I'm here now, and would like to know people, perhaps new friends? Haven't entirely figured out the chat, but I will eventually :D

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

Re: Hello

#2 Post by Neutral Smith »

Welcome. Don't drink the water, it's as addictive as the comic, thirst is a sign you want more.

The official chat is a bit dead, but maybe you can say something interesting and hope someone replies.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3 Post by Bellhead »

The chat is hit or miss, usually miss. Not many people there anymore, so you'd need to just leave it open for a few days. Add far as discussing the comic, though, this is the place to be.

And Neutral is only slightly wrong. The water's not addictive, but don't drink it anyway.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hello this quaint phobb based corner of the internet salutes you.

Chat is a bit dead but there are more modern services where you can find TK stuff.

Since standard greetings and warnings have already been issue i only want to add:

Happy foruming!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide