Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Sketch of the Day

#4201 Post by Bellhead »

I would be a little surprised if Sythe's next reaction wasn't to immediately return the nuzzling, only to tease her a few happy minutes later.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4202 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Tornir wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:11 pm Am I being uncharitable in immediately looking round for Nora?

ETA: There's another one up. Wolf Maren Nuzzle. :maren: :heart: :sythe:
Raine has trasnformation powers of her own and likely is also able to transform
Bellhead wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:47 pm I would be a little surprised if Sythe's next reaction wasn't to immediately return the nuzzling, only to tease her a few happy minutes later.
other people. Well once she manages to control them. And i am not sure Nora is into fishes

And here we can see the ellusive tsundere wolfess in her natural habitat. Doing her arcane and counter intuitive courting ceremony
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4203 Post by Bellhead »

I really do like the interaction between those two. The Ice Queen finally meets somebody, embodying all the physical traits she hates, with a pure heart warm enough to melt her own. Sythe's genuine, straight-forward personality might be just the thing she needs, and I really want to see how that relationship progresses.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#4204 Post by Tornir »

Wolfing Lessons.
Maren in denial again. :grin:

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4205 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:18 am I really do like the interaction between those two. The Ice Queen finally meets somebody, embodying all the physical traits she hates, with a pure heart warm enough to melt her own. Sythe's genuine, straight-forward personality might be just the thing she needs, and I really want to see how that relationship progresses.
I never got the appeal of the tsundere archetype. But i do want to know how Maren and Sythe relationship develops.
Tornir wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:43 pm Wolfing Lessons.
Maren in denial again. :grin:
I mean regardless of Sythe the "that time of the season" lesson would be very informative given her current form.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4206 Post by Bellhead »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:41 pm
Bellhead wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:18 am I really do like the interaction between those two. The Ice Queen finally meets somebody, embodying all the physical traits she hates, with a pure heart warm enough to melt her own. Sythe's genuine, straight-forward personality might be just the thing she needs, and I really want to see how that relationship progresses.
I never got the appeal of the tsundere archetype. But i do want to know how Maren and Sythe relationship develops.
I'd say Natani was more the tsundere type. Maren is much more... well, ice queen. Cold and emotionless to keep from getting hurt. Even in her character bio, she's emotionally distant with an uncaring front. Tsundere types tend to be more emotional, to the point that their emotions are difficult to accept. Maren, on the other hand, is just... cold. Like, she wants to let someone in, but won't allow herself to. That was the impression I got, anyway.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4207 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:41 pm
I'd say Natani was more the tsundere type. Maren is much more... well, ice queen. Cold and emotionless to keep from getting hurt. Even in her character bio, she's emotionally distant with an uncaring front. Tsundere types tend to be more emotional, to the point that their emotions are difficult to accept. Maren, on the other hand, is just... cold. Like, she wants to let someone in, but won't allow herself to. That was the impression I got, anyway.
Fair enough my anime thropes are definitely rusty.

And yes Maren is more the girl that was just so much now tries to keep emotionally distant from. Well everyone. Hopefully sometime with our favorite wolf ambassador can let her warm up a bit. Both metaphorically and literally
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#4208 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Today we have a very Angry Kat.

...I think. Her "Expectation" face is too forced, and the "Reality" face is more hurt-upset than hate-upset, ya know?
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4209 Post by Technic[Bot] »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:27 am Today we have a very Angry Kat.

...I think. Her "Expectation" face is too forced, and the "Reality" face is more hurt-upset than hate-upset, ya know?
I am pretty sure her silly upset face is some anime girl angry stereotype or something. Flora has pulled that look before.

The other one look more like she was just mugged gun at point in the street at night. She looks utterly miserable! Poor wish wonder what could get her so worked up?
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Tornir
Master

#4210 Post by Tornir »

Werewolf Keith
I thought a bite changed the victim on the next full moon?
Guess all those mana crystals he's carrying helped things along...

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4211 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Plot twist.
Nat and Zen were born human but cursed with lycanthropy it their early childhood. Zen knows but preferred not to tell Nat to protect him
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Tornir
Master

#4212 Post by Tornir »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:19 pm Plot twist.
Nat and Zen were born human but cursed with lycanthropy it their early childhood. Zen knows but preferred not to tell Nat to protect him
You could extend that to include their parents also being cursed (after being bitten/scratched by one of the kids?), and being killed by werewolf hunters.

Tornir
Master

#4213 Post by Tornir »

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4214 Post by Bellhead »

'Nuff said.

Joachim de Toul
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kathrin

#4215 Post by Joachim de Toul »

Tornir wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:41 pm Basitin First Time - Wow.
I would probably have reacted the same way! :grin: :oops:
:kathrin: is love ; :kathrin: is life !