Twokinds smutfic: Establishing Relations [NSFW] (COMPLETE)

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Twokinds smutfic: Establishing Relations [NSFW] (COMPLETE)

#1 Post by amenon »

Happy Candlenights! Here's the latest I've been working on. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm currently trying to get the whole thing out over the holidays -- my present to my 2019 self. We'll see how that goes, but... here's what I have out so far, out of 6 chapters and an epilogue! Job done!

What if things had gone a little differently around chapter 12 of the comic?

Chapter 1:
On SoFurry (NSFW) (no registration required)
On Fur Affinity (NSFW) (registration required)

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Epilogue:

Added 2020-12-25:
Bonus story: Long Distance Relations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Twokinds smutfics: [NSFW]
  • Entertaining Possibilities [2015-2017, 5 'books', 9 stories. Complete but perpetually in editing. The big and sprawling one.]
  • A Harder Road [2017, 3 chapters, incomplete. The low-effort one... kind of.]
  • A Taste of Freedom [2018, story + short sequel. Complete... probably? The one that doesn't feature Keith and Natani, OR, Mike and Evals visit Adira's tavern.]
  • Establishing Relations [You are here.]
  • Foxy Keith [2019, standalone story. The one where you can probably tell from the title.]
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Twokinds smutfic: Establishing Relations [NSFW]

#2 Post by TheMouse »

Ooooh, new Amenon things to read!

Update: finished chapter 1 before bed. Will absolutely be reading chapter 2 tomorrow. And sending links to some friends. I know I'm an easy mark when it comes to a certain larger than life Basitin, but there's more to it than that.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

amenon
Grand Templar

#3 Post by amenon »

Chapter 3 out now! See OP. I don't necessarily bump the thread every time I update, so do check back once a day or so for new chapters. Or reply and say something, because then I have a reason to bump :P

TheMouse wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:58 am Ooooh, new Amenon things to read!

Update: finished chapter 1 before bed. Will absolutely be reading chapter 2 tomorrow. And sending links to some friends. I know I'm an easy mark when it comes to a certain larger than life Basitin, but there's more to it than that.
Yay! Thank you very much! :grin:

I would get a kick out of it if you kept me posted on your thoughts and progress, but obviously you don't gotta. Glad you liked the first chapter!

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by TheMouse »

amenon wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:24 pm
TheMouse wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:58 am Ooooh, new Amenon things to read!

Yay! Thank you very much! :grin:

I would get a kick out of it if you kept me posted on your thoughts and progress, but obviously you don't gotta. Glad you liked the first chapter!
If you want writer's critique kind of stuff, I can refer someone who's qualified to give it, but if you want my own, inexpert reactions?

Chapter one does an excellent job of laying characterization for our intrepid heroes the trio of "diplomats", and establishing motivations. Natani has the hots for Keith, duh, and we get to enjoy the conflicted inner monologue there. Adelaide is, as Natani puts it, very "kingy" and you all know how much I love that. And Keith is... Keith. Awkward, adorkable, Keith.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Twokinds smutfic: Establishing Relations [NSFW] (COMPLETE)

#5 Post by amenon »

TheMouse wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:25 pm If you want writer's critique kind of stuff, I can refer someone who's qualified to give it, but if you want my own, inexpert reactions?

Chapter one does an excellent job of laying characterization for our intrepid heroes the trio of "diplomats", and establishing motivations. Natani has the hots for Keith, duh, and we get to enjoy the conflicted inner monologue there. Adelaide is, as Natani puts it, very "kingy" and you all know how much I love that. And Keith is... Keith. Awkward, adorkable, Keith.
Easily the best thing about writing, for me, is knowing that people are out there reading my stuff and reacting to it. So it's really just whatever comes to your mind that I want to hear. So thank you :grin:

Repost 2018-12-31

The series is now complete! See OP for links.

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Twokinds smutfic: Establishing Relations [NSFW] (COMPLETE)

#6 Post by amenon »

Added a new bonus story to the OP.

Happy candlenights.