The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Comic for may 26. 2020; Hidden Bound Stash

#1 Post by Bellhead »

Image (click for sketch)

"I stashed as many as I could in here." Nice. Kinda gotta wonder, though.. Does he have enough room left in there for what's supposed to be in there? Could get painful otherwise. Also, props to Natani for having the gaul to call Keith "my basitin". Good for him. Also, Angry Mage is a good look for him.

Now before I forget... There was some lore discussed during the stream. Natani is skilled, but not academically, and only knows basic teleportation, hearts desire, elemental stuff and a couple others. Very practical. Also, those magic bindings can only hold so much mass, and though Nat knows what they do, he doesn't know how they work.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Diabolicon
Citizen

Re: Comic for may 26. 2020; Hidden Bound Stash

#2 Post by Diabolicon »

Ok, now I have to question just how big that "pocket" actually is, might get awkward if those crystals start poking at certain spots.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by TheMouse »

Ooooh! We get to see Natani have a badass moment! HELL YES!
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Ecthudan
Citizen

#4 Post by Ecthudan »

Natani using Victoria's Secret Compartment is actually pretty funny, but it's a good thing she came prepared. :natani:

PkmnTrainerLucas
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#5 Post by PkmnTrainerLucas »

I wonder why the building is trying to keep them there. Perhaps the ritual needs some sacrifices?

Ecthudan
Citizen

#6 Post by Ecthudan »

PkmnTrainerLucas wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:14 pm I wonder why the building is trying to keep them there. Perhaps the ritual needs some sacrifices?
Maybe. Or maybe it just wants to kill them because it's evil.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#7 Post by Eclipse »

Boy, Natani sure kept those under wraps.

*shot*

Seriously though, clever move, good thing he thought ahead. Will it be enough though? There’s a lot of those things.

Ecthudan
Citizen

#8 Post by Ecthudan »

I see a lot of fans referring to Natani as a "he" in this thread. Has that become a common thing among fans or what?

xellos
Traveler

#9 Post by xellos »

Ecthudan wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:46 pm I see a lot of fans referring to Natani as a "he" in this thread. Has that become a common thing among fans or what?
Even after the talk with Youngtani, Nat usually wants to be seen as a guy.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by SpottedKitty »

Nice to see Reni and Natani cutting loose. They can actually both be pretty capable fighters, and it's been a while since we last saw that.

Now... considering Natani's relatively unsophisticated style of magic — although he seems to be doing well against the creations (even if they are flawed) of a real expert, i.e. Trace — what's he got in mind this time? The last time I think we saw his magic cause that glowy halo effect was with the Heart's Desire image of Laura.
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#11 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Natanis`s about to open up a big can of whoopass :natani:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Emp_Dragon
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Reni

#12 Post by Emp_Dragon »

I'm thinking that the magic of the bindings means they don't get physically tight on him, so that the pocket space between his moobs is as big as if he'd worn a sports top.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#13 Post by Bellhead »

xellos wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:30 pm
Ecthudan wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:46 pm I see a lot of fans referring to Natani as a "he" in this thread. Has that become a common thing among fans or what?
Even after that, Natani as we know him is still male in mind. Even Youngtani admitted that she liked being seen as a boy, and that was without magic involved. It's been a LONG going discussion as to the proper pronoun to use, with every reason under the sun being applied to both sides.

Personally, I go with "he" because that's how Natani refers to himself, and I have loads of respect for him. I still say everyone should call Natani a "he", but in all honesty, people are always going to argue about it, so I'll just say draw your own conclusions.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by Insomniac »

Bellhead wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:34 pm
Even after that, Natani as we know him is still male in mind. Even Youngtani admitted that she liked being seen as a boy, and that was without magic involved. It's been a LONG going discussion as to the proper pronoun to use, with every reason under the sun being applied to both sides.

Personally, I go with "he" because that's how Natani refers to himself, and I have loads of respect for him. I still say everyone should call Natani a "he", but in all honesty, people are always going to argue about it, so I'll just say draw your own conclusions.
Yeah, I go with he too. Though I know someone on...a less family friendly site lol, who uses she but has him still appearing male in public because they see him coming to accept his femininity as his endpoint. We disagree there, but they're a cool person about it.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

stlsf4003
Apprentice

#15 Post by stlsf4003 »

Insomniac wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:15 pm
Bellhead wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:34 pm

Yeah, I go with he too. Though I know someone on...a less family friendly site lol, who uses she but has him still appearing male in public because they see him coming to accept his femininity as his endpoint. We disagree there, but they're a cool person about it.
I personal view them as female with some very male tendency's, but everyone's free to make up they'er own mind on the subject.
(just don't butt in to correct to someone for not using the "right" pronoun. That crap got old real quick.)

Anyways, to get back to the subject at hand.
Here's hoping Nat has some idea of what they'er doing. Otherwise they could very easily bring the whole room down on everyone's head!
the lurking furry railroader