The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3931 Post by DariusL »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:48 am
TheMouse wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 pm Of course Brutus goes around shirtless. The amount of beefcake hanging about in this comic is entirely unfair.
Say what you will. I'm straight and I think he's hot. Dumb as rocks, but he's got the bod.
Clovis Brutus is a certified himbo :P

Also, new sketch today, Keith Tease

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3932 Post by TheMouse »

DariusL wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:29 pm
Bellhead wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:48 am
TheMouse wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 pm Of course Brutus goes around shirtless. The amount of beefcake hanging about in this comic is entirely unfair.
Say what you will. I'm straight and I think he's hot. Dumb as rocks, but he's got the bod.
Clovis is a certified himbo :P

Also, new sketch today, Keith Tease
You mean Brutus, right? He's good of heart, strong of arm, and dumb of [censored].
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3933 Post by Bellhead »

DariusL wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:29 pm Also, new sketch today, Keith Tease
Wow. The last two sketches featuring these two... Just wow. I hope one gets colored, because that sparring session was the single sexiest thing I've seen between them, all arts included.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3934 Post by Dadrobit »

Lectures On Wolf Diplomacy!

Here we see Sythe educating the tro of Basitin ambassadors on the finer points of wolven diplomacy which among other things, happens to include sacrificial watermelons and butter!

Seven months baby, finally got me some diplomatic Sythe and his questionable advice! :mrgrin:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3935 Post by Bellhead »

Mad wuz here, you sacrificial watermelon.

Also, typo: Wolf Deplomacy. Made me do a double take.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3936 Post by AmigaDragon »

Dadrobit wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:58 pm Lectures On Wolf Diplomacy!

Here we see Sythe educating the tro of Basitin ambassadors on the finer points of wolven diplomacy which among other things, happens to include sacrificial watermelons and butter!
Looks like Nibbly is eating her notes and Maddie is spit-balling. Lynn is of course taking copious notes.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3937 Post by tony1695 »

Today we get to see one of favourite characters in a different coat, Vixen Adelaide!
Let's see what our resident Adelaide fanatic, TheMouse, has to say about this.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3938 Post by TheMouse »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:14 am Today we get to see one of favourite characters in a different coat, Vixen Adelaide!
I don't know about fanatic exactly, but she is very much my type. And this does not change that a tiny bit. Maybe even a little more my type, though waxing on why, exactly, might be a little TMI for this thread, and indeed the public spaces in this forum in general.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3939 Post by aitaituo »

TheMouse wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:58 pm
tony1695 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:14 am Today we get to see one of favourite characters in a different coat, Vixen Adelaide!
I don't know about fanatic exactly, but she is very much my type. And this does not change that a tiny bit. Maybe even a little more my type, though waxing on why, exactly, might be a little TMI for this thread, and indeed the public spaces in this forum in general.
No need to explain. She's tall. She's a babe. Her personality is made for a meetcute. What's not to like?

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3940 Post by tony1695 »

In Sqirrelified Maren 2, we get to see some more effects of the magical mishap. Honestly, it's a bit unsettling.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3941 Post by aitaituo »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:47 pm Honestly, it's a bit unsettling.
Definitely.

steelabjur
Council Member

#3942 Post by steelabjur »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:47 pm In Sqirrelified Maren 2, we get to see some more effects of the magical mishap. Honestly, it's a bit unsettling.
I can't help but hear "But... My Sythe!" in a high, squeaky voice with Sythe being drawn out like "Syyyyythe!"

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3943 Post by Bellhead »

steelabjur wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:48 am
tony1695 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:47 pm In Sqirrelified Maren 2, we get to see some more effects of the magical mishap. Honestly, it's a bit unsettling.
I can't help but hear "But... My Sythe!" in a high, squeaky voice with Sythe being drawn out like "Syyyyythe!"
And now I have to wonder if the next one between the two is Maren's body controlled by Nibbly, unbeknownst to Sythe.

I do agree, though.. A half-squirrel Maren is odd.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3944 Post by Bellhead »

Good morning Laura, looking stunning as always. Just going to ignore the leash and collar on the bedpost...

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3945 Post by SpottedKitty »

Bellhead wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:28 pm Good morning Laura, looking stunning as always. Just going to ignore the leash and collar on the bedpost...
I didn't even notice them until the sketch was nearly finished... :shock: :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery