Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#33781 Post by TinyVoices »

Kellard wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:33 am
puredeathly wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 am I just found a an old drawing kia made for us (the "perv box population" :P) quite a while ago while browsing the panel shuffle thread and it made my day |D
Spoiler!
Brb sending this to him

Also wow it's been a while since I last saw you
His avatar reminded me it's been a while since neko maya/neotheta was on the forum.
DariusL wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:41 am
puredeathly wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 am I just found a an old drawing kia made for us (the "perv box population" :P) quite a while ago while browsing the panel shuffle thread and it made my day |D
Spoiler!
I still have the older one RedDwarfIV made before that, when we outgrew the original cardboard box. I'm the one at the bottom, Red above me and the grey wolf was Gabriel of Creosha. Can't remember who the others were. Man, that takes me back, that was all the way back in 2013 :o
Spoiler!
I can't be sure who the second from top was, but very top is Anonfox.

puredeathly
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#33782 Post by puredeathly »

Kellard wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:33 am Also wow it's been a while since I last saw you
Yep ^^'
I'm glad my memory for names still remembers most of the familiar faces here :)
TinyVoices wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:37 am His avatar reminded me it's been a while since neko maya/neotheta was on the forum.
Yeah I was watching her stream a lot but haven't been watching them for a while now.
I Should start to watch them again as it was always nice talking with her and the other viewers ^^

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#33783 Post by Insomniac »

As if to balance out my sadness in the sad thread though, I got my own car today. An 03 VW Beetle, appropriately Bumblebee yellow. No racing stripes, but slightly tinted windows and a sunroof. Nice soft seats, black with a yellow stripe down the middle of each.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#33784 Post by Bellhead »

Insomniac wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:22 pm As if to balance out my sadness in the sad thread though, I got my own car today. An 03 VW Beetle, appropriately Bumblebee yellow. No racing stripes, but slightly tinted windows and a sunroof. Nice soft seats, black with a yellow stripe down the middle of each.
Congrats!

Not to put you down, but keep an eye on it. My first was an '03 Passat wagon, 1.8 turbo, stick. Unparalleled [censored] box. The number of things that didn't break, I could count on one hand. Granted, mine was abused, but still. Keep an eye on it.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#33785 Post by Insomniac »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 am
Insomniac wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:22 pm As if to balance out my sadness in the sad thread though, I got my own car today. An 03 VW Beetle, appropriately Bumblebee yellow. No racing stripes, but slightly tinted windows and a sunroof. Nice soft seats, black with a yellow stripe down the middle of each.
Congrats!

Not to put you down, but keep an eye on it. My first was an '03 Passat wagon, 1.8 turbo, stick. Unparalleled [censored] box. The number of things that didn't break, I could count on one hand. Granted, mine was abused, but still. Keep an eye on it.
Bumblebeetle is doing good so far. Took her out tonight to put some gas in the tank so I don't forget tomorrow, and MMMMMMMMMMM BABY happiness is an open road with a high speed limit...
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#33786 Post by Bellhead »

Much thanks to Hayate for helping with the shenanigans of editing the email associated with my account here...

Word to the wise: Microsoft accounts do NOT receive forum generated emails.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#33787 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 am Much thanks to Hayate for helping with the shenanigans of editing the email associated with my account here...

Word to the wise: Microsoft accounts do NOT receive forum generated emails.
Is that so?
That is good to know. My hotmail account likes to put very important emails in the spam folder
However I do not remember which email I used for the forum...
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hayate
The Hidden User

#33788 Post by Hayate »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:10 amHowever I do not remember which email I used for the forum...
I do...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#33789 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hayate wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:44 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:10 amHowever I do not remember which email I used for the forum...
I do...
Well that is a relief if I ever forget my password!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hayate
The Hidden User

#33790 Post by Hayate »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:36 am
Hayate wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:44 am
I do...
Well that is a relief if I ever forget my password!
You can also check in your user control panel...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#33791 Post by Chaosye »

Seeing that these forums are still around, and a lot of the old roleplaying threads I messed around in a decade ago are still sitting in the archives. It's a strange world, and wild seeing how I've changed since.

Able, Arachnion, Keaoden, Kilroywuzheere, Lief, MeaCulpa, MrFlyingAmoeba, Mysterious Old Guy, Nuff, Twippit, Wynni, Insomniac, and Yash - I hope you're all well, and I only wish you all the best for sharing such a large portion of my younger life with me.

And the best to everyone who is still in these forums, today. :grin:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#33792 Post by Bellhead »

New Sonic movie. Is good movie.

Good idea changing the Sonic model, it looks much more like him.
Spoiler!
Nice to see Tails as well. There better be a sequel.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#33793 Post by Bellhead »

Sorry to double post, but it's been a month, and the media board's been dead for almost a year, sooo...

I read Mage and Demon Queen. A lot of cheese, fantasy-style theme, and the characters are.. well, cute. Not necessarily in art style, but in characterization, and their interactions. Currently on hiatus, but I like the story.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#33794 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Keeping up my tradition on this forum.

Hope everyone is doing well! :kathrin:
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#33795 Post by Bellhead »

Tesla Foxtrot wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:08 pm Keeping up my tradition on this forum.

Hope everyone is doing well! :kathrin:
Comme ci, comme ca.

I see you've been busy.. So many fresh posts...