The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

Comic for December 1st, 2019: Flora Makes Some Big Assumptions

#1 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Wow, Flora, just wow. :grin:

Also, I thought Trace was the oblivious one? How the heck did you never notice that entire time the day/evening of the arrival at the mansion? You were standing *right next to him* for part of it!

greywolf
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Sythe

Re: Comic for December 1st, 2019: Flora Makes Some Big Assumptions

#2 Post by greywolf »

Mind blown. I really wasn't expecting any of that, especially with Natani. Flora's reaction fits with her character. Glad to see Natani taking chances and opening up some. It shows just how much trust has developed between the group.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by aitaituo »

I was kind of expecting Natani to dress that way. She has come a long way to being comfortable in her own skin.

Today's comic goes well with today's sketch.

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#4 Post by Loveknowsbest »

Me to Flora: No, my dear its the opposite.
She didnt seem to be bothered that much about the reveal moreso about her having bigger melons than her. lol.

greywolf
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Sythe

#5 Post by greywolf »

The part I find most endearing is how supporting of his partner Keith is. He genuinely is concerned for Natani's emotional well-being.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#6 Post by IHeartMaeve »

You know, I'd place a fair bet that, in the next few pages, Natani's gonna lose hir dimensional bindings yet again, causing Flora to go absolutely berserk with frustration over her flatness once more.

("Hir" being a fused gender pronoun of "his" and "her," to dodge the headache of figuring out which pronouns to use on a transgender wolf who seems to be getting reacquainted with their biological orientation. Just to clarify that the "I" replacing "E" was deliberate.)

Also, side note, I am STILL waiting for Maeve's reappearance. I'm pretty sure her return was confirmed in the chapter header, unless that was just some cruel joke Tom decided to play on those who could never get enough of her cuteness...
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#7 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

I'm just curious what exactly Natani told Flora, like how exactly they worded it.
It seems like they only said a couple of words, so it's not like they could explain their whole backstory, but I'm curious exactly what was said to what extent.
Like "Yeah I'm a guy but I actually have breasts, it's a long story, I just prefer to keep them covered up"
or "Yeah I'm a guy but I have a female body, it's a long story, I just want to present as a male"
or "Due to complicated magic which I won't go into detail over, I have a male soul/mind but a female body."

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#8 Post by AmigaDragon »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:30 pm Also, I thought Trace was the oblivious one? How the heck did you never notice that entire time the day/evening of the arrival at the mansion? You were standing *right next to him* for part of it!
Both literally and figuratively, for Trace, Natani is usually in the background. At the dock, he was a latecomer, missing the reveal, and the vest hanging loose was covering things. The rest of the time she had Keith's cape covering everything, he could have assumed it was just for dampness/warmth. And other things were still happening to deflect attention.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#9 Post by Bellhead »

*sounds of windows XP complaining* Whew. Been years since I came here. Sorry about that...

Honestly, that's just SO Flora. Gender was never a very important issue for her, outside of the bedroom anyway. Her reaction was.. well, just about as neutral as she could possibly be.

I mean, "You've always known me as a man, but I'm actually a woman." "Really? Wow. MY BREASTS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS!"
From Nat's point of view and given what he's been through all his life before this group, that's the best possible response he could ever hope for. I can see why he's so quick to stop Keith from correcting her, I would too in that position. He's certainly not going to brag about THAT to anyone at this point.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#10 Post by Insomniac »

Dem abs tho 🤤
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by Bellhead »

Insomniac wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 pm Dem abs tho 🤤
Well, like he said last night: It's certainly not the worst body to be stuck with. ;)
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#12 Post by Insomniac »

Bellhead wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:01 pm
Insomniac wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 pm Dem abs tho 🤤
Well, like he said last night: It's certainly not the worst body to be stuck with. ;)
Oh aye, definitely wouldn't mind being 'stuck' with his body!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Bellhead »

Insomniac wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 pm
Insomniac wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 pmDem abs tho 🤤
That's a good point.. Not sure if it's been brought up since I left.

Do you think Nat just naturally has that muscular body type, or did he work out excessively throughout his life to compensate for being female?

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#14 Post by Insomniac »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:57 pm
Insomniac wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 pm
Insomniac wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 pmDem abs tho 🤤
That's a good point.. Not sure if it's been brought up since I left.

Do you think Nat just naturally has that muscular body type, or did he work out excessively throughout his life to compensate for being female?
Well, my first instinct is to say he'd have smaller breasts if he'd worked out that much, but everyone's body is different.

Qwe304
Citizen

#15 Post by Qwe304 »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:57 pm Do you think Nat just naturally has that muscular body type, or did he work out excessively throughout his life to compensate for being female?
I assume that the muscular appearance is due to the training of being an assassin, which I assume would be quite physically taxing. This would explain nat and zen's similar builds (minus the obvious), as they would both go through the same training.
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous