Comic for September 8, 2019: Self-Mastery Training

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for September 8, 2019: Self-Mastery Training

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

I know it's unlikely, but is anyone else hoping that she's thinking about my deranged interest in having Red give up half of his Human-ness to Raine so she can be somewhat stable while giving him half of her Keidran-ness?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Tetrahedron
Merchant

Re: Comic for September 8, 2019: Self-Mastery Training

#2 Post by Tetrahedron »

Rose is mean. And I still do not understand her teaching methods, nor do I appreciate them.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by aitaituo »

Spoiler!

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#4 Post by Neutral Smith »

It does give an odd insight of how the Mekkan society regards Dogs. At the absolute bottom of it.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

yaytime
Apprentice

#5 Post by yaytime »

BadFoMo wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:31 pm I know it's unlikely, but is anyone else hoping that she's thinking about my deranged interest in having Red give up half of his Human-ness to Raine so she can be somewhat stable while giving him half of her Keidran-ness?
i think it is more likly that she is thinking of transforming :redhair: keidran (or partly) so she can slap a collar on him, whether to be training partner to :raine: or just keep him quiet i duno.

Edit
Maybe even give raine a go at control over red so she can "see" what rose is trying to do XD
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals:

AlphonseVaher
Fav. Twokinds Character: Brutus

#6 Post by AlphonseVaher »

I actually think she is thinking about transferring Red control. She may be thinking to see how Raine's emotional bond with Red affects her efforts.

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#7 Post by Tetrahedron »

BadFoMo wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:31 pm Image
I know it's unlikely, but is anyone else hoping that she's thinking about my deranged interest in having Red give up half of his Human-ness to Raine so she can be somewhat stable while giving him half of her Keidran-ness?
This is such a great idea.
This would be a real sacrifice for Red, but would give the plot really debth.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#8 Post by Shockwave07 »

Rose is enjoying this. But if I were Red running might be a good idea. I think she might be thinking of slapping the collar on him for a little!

Eclipse
Templar Master

#9 Post by Eclipse »

The more I see Rose the more she disturbs me. Now she's engaging in petplay with Raine? Did she just throw her morals out the window?

Also don't like that look she gave Red. This isn't going to be fun (for Raine anyway. But it's totally going to be fun for us).

JayJayForce
Citizen

#10 Post by JayJayForce »

Okay, definitely getting a feeling of dread about whatever Rose is planning. :x

Hmm, first thought is that she's going to order Raine to get into a compromising situation with Red, though the other poster's idea of giving Red control is valid as well. Though I'm not sure if Red would really go too far with that. He's a jerk, but he still likes Raine a lot.

But yeah, I feel bad for both Red and especially Raine :x

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#11 Post by Insomniac »

Rose is definitely enjoying this...And I'm horrible because I am too.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by aitaituo »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:20 pm The more I see Rose the more she disturbs me. Now she's engaging in petplay with Raine? Did she just throw her morals out the window?

Also don't like that look she gave Red. This isn't going to be fun (for Raine anyway. But it's totally going to be fun for us).
I think the idea is that if the commands are repulsive to Raine, it gives her more motive to resist the commands. The issue is apparently willpower. OTOH, we only have Rose's word that resisting a slave collar will somehow help her control her transformations. If only there was someone who could make new enchanted items for Raine.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by SpottedKitty »

Rose is enjoying this way too much (for Raine's dignity). Can't help wondering if she's going so far because Trace removed her limits or if this is her natural sense of humour.
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by BadJoke »

My theory is that Rose is going to order Raine to hurt Red, or hurt Red herself while ordering her to stand aside. That way she'd force her to fight back as strong as she can (she can't use Red directly, he's to straightforward and cares too much about Raine to engage in anything hurtful to her in any way).
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

greywolf
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Sythe

#15 Post by greywolf »

I was thinking the same, if she orders Raine to attack red then that should trigger a reaction (hopefully in the positive direction) About Roses teaching style I wouldn't wonder if her sense of humor and methods have been twisted slightly by years of being a slave to the tyrant Trace. She may also be attempting to remove some of Raine's innocence without actually hurting more than her dignity a little bit
Thinking further one the attacking red line, I think it would be kind of neat if she went full silverlock and really challenged aunt Rose.