Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Templar GrandMaster

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#21886 Post by Hulk10 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:01 pm

Tetrahedron wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:29 pm
But the USA is just roundabout 300 years old?
What I mean: From an European perspective, the US society is really prudish.
Sadly I have to agree.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Merchant

#21887 Post by Tetrahedron » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:11 pm

As a long term single I have to say, Valentine's day is really annoying every year...
I am glad it is over.

Traveler

#21888 Post by PanClovek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:50 pm

^up Yeah, don't we all...

Templar Master

#21889 Post by Technic[Bot] » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:08 am

Usually i do not even notice Valentines day since i work. But this year i had a day off so...
But the memes are good and that is nice!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

Templar GrandMaster

#21890 Post by Hulk10 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:23 am

I just hate anime with murder and insanity...………. Ugh *shudders*
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Templar GrandMaster

#21891 Post by Tesla Foxtrot » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:42 pm

I tried to find the original pervbox pic as i found the new one, i was about to give up and found it.
But the point with this post is.

By searching thru all the topics and what i wrote and what people been writing, i can clearly see the asperger me wasnt great, and i feel sad seeing all the bad stuff i wrote without care, I wanna apology to everyone for the mess i made, i know i made a apology post but still. I had a terrible week and seeing all this it made me feel worse with a grain of nostalgia (both good and bad).

I wish i could change the past and i regret i didnt write more to sertain people than i did. Some people here are really awesome.

All i can say im sorry and that it has become a tradition to be here every year around my birthday as people kept going with congrating me even if people got a grudge against me. I dont know what to call it but this place got a bit of "home" feeling, not family or anything ofcourse, but a place youre familiar too and alot of people ( now mostly gone ) you know and would consider friends if it was possible.

I got a bit emotional, had a really bad week and i been crying most of the day as everything that can go wrong, went wrong.
[There is twokinds in this world, those who belives there only is onekind.
And those who know there are twokinds]-Me

Top Keidran Breeders Recommend FoxtrotIndustry
Since we don't give a damn -FoxtrotIndustry
- Me 2014/2015

Templar Master

#21892 Post by Jonesy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:27 am

Tesla Foxtrot wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:42 pm
I tried to find the original pervbox pic as i found the new one, i was about to give up and found it.
But the point with this post is.

By searching thru all the topics and what i wrote and what people been writing, i can clearly see the asperger me wasnt great, and i feel sad seeing all the bad stuff i wrote without care, I wanna apology to everyone for the mess i made, i know i made a apology post but still. I had a terrible week and seeing all this it made me feel worse with a grain of nostalgia (both good and bad).

I wish i could change the past and i regret i didnt write more to sertain people than i did. Some people here are really awesome.

All i can say im sorry and that it has become a tradition to be here every year around my birthday as people kept going with congrating me even if people got a grudge against me. I dont know what to call it but this place got a bit of "home" feeling, not family or anything ofcourse, but a place youre familiar too and alot of people ( now mostly gone ) you know and would consider friends if it was possible.

I got a bit emotional, had a really bad week and i been crying most of the day as everything that can go wrong, went wrong.
The fact that you can critically reflect on your behaviour is already a good sign. A lot of people would happily remain blissfully ignorant of how they act and the way it impacts people. Besides, it already sounds like you're speaking from a position of improvement, so that's something else to celebrate.
Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves
A forbidden relationship forms between a human and lupine in a divided world.

The Desulti Chronicles: Stranded
A starship of kangaroos becomes stranded in deep space.

Merchant

#21893 Post by Tetrahedron » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

OK, I admit it.
In the world of Mekkan I would be a shameless slave owner.
Sorry.
OK, sure I would be a very nice one. No freaking magic collar (only a fake one, to avoid problems with other people asking questions, and so on...). A slave born in slavery, so he or she has not to be forced to stay. He or she can happyly live in my home, doing her or his own stuff. Except one thing: The slave has to do my laundry! I hate doing laundry! :x

OK, maybe I get two slaves, so they can argue who has to do laundry. :mrgreen:

Another rant: OK, Facebook, maybe it is time to leave this mess. On your main page I see a friend shared or liked something. I think, cool, let's read this later. Well, if you come back later, your main page is full of other things and you can not find it anymore. Great.

Templar GrandMaster

#21894 Post by Tesla Foxtrot » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:51 pm

I managed to get in to what i thought was twokinds telegram group. Realised a week later (now) that its just a normal group disquised as it. Im sad as i thought it would be the same but there was way too much other topics that is not good to talk about in a "international" group. Also. You could speak. As long you had the admins view on things. What where i thinking...
try to reach out to people that i should have talked much more to... :potatoes:
[There is twokinds in this world, those who belives there only is onekind.
And those who know there are twokinds]-Me

Top Keidran Breeders Recommend FoxtrotIndustry
Since we don't give a damn -FoxtrotIndustry
- Me 2014/2015

Certified Fool

#21895 Post by Vintage » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Really sad to see so much of the Notre Dame Cathedral destroyed by the fire after countless centuries of no incidents. So much is already gone and it's unclear if anything will remain...
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)