#3316 Post by Ddraig »

Table Pizza Delivery
, Tom's Pizza makes its first appearance in a long while

How to train Your Nora
Zen meets Nora, Hiccup style

Fox Keith
is exactly what you think

edit: Figured out Tom's filename format for the previews
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

NuclearBird
Master

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3317 Post by NuclearBird »

Ddraig wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 am Table Pizza Delivery, Tom's Pizza makes its first appearance in a long while
The unstoppable pizza delivery man.

Ddraig wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 amHow to train Your Nora Zen meets Nora, Hiccup style
Aaaaand the film's soundtrack is back in my head.

Ddraig wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 amImage
Fox Keith
is exactly what you think
Lemme guess, Laura's ghost put them up for it.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3318 Post by TheMouse »

Mm. Anyone know where I can get a few of those collars? A quartet of foxy cabana boys would be wonderfully snuggly in this cold weather.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#3319 Post by Ddraig »

Leash
Nibbly and Sythe go for a walk.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3320 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Ddraig wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 am Table Pizza Delivery, Tom's Pizza makes its first appearance in a long while
How to train Your Nora Zen meets Nora, Hiccup style
Foxy Keith is exactly what you think
First: It is my firm headcanon belief that in universe the comic is some sort of historical drama produced by fast food mogul: Tom Finsbach hence the product placement. Second: Never seen that movie. Doubt i ever will And third: I am gonna wait for the colored version, as it is now i simply do not find him that different.
Ddraig wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm Squirrel Walking
Leash
Nibbly and Sythe go for a walk.
As a dog owner i am aware of the concepf of "getting walked by your dog" however this a whole new level of absurd.
TheMouse wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 pm Mm. Anyone know where I can get a few of those collars? A quartet of foxy cabana boys would be wonderfully snuggly in this cold weather.
Another day a new term i get to learn. Also: Cabaña
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3321 Post by Technic[Bot] »

A few new sketches came out:
Young Eric and Kathrin For once Eric is being nice and wholesome instead of creepy perverted and a bit rapey...
In other news Reni forgot she is a dragon and can change shapes while Being a Stalker also Keiren is confused as to why he is being tailed by her :grin: *
There is also something about a Body costume swap or somethign like that, I really can't tell what it is as i am no patreon and there is no deviant art link at the moment...
*Terrible joke I know
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3322 Post by TheMouse »

Much more risque than I'm used to seeing from Tom, but I certainly don't mind. Body Swap Costume reaches a predictable, but delightful, moment.
_____
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3323 Post by Hulk10 »

Fortunately there usually turns out to be one.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3324 Post by tony1695 »

So, a few that weren't posted.
First we have Tank Mechanic Natani, starring our favourite inept assassin as a wrench wench.
Secondly, a coloured piece where Sythe finds himself imagining what Flora and Natani's Child would be like, no matter how utterly impossible that is.
And thirdly, Kathrin Practicing the Stern Look, with tutelage from Roselyn. I, umm, am more than okay with that attire. Way too okay, if anything.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3325 Post by TheMouse »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:15 pm So, a few that weren't posted.
First we have Tank Mechanic Natani, starring our favourite inept assassin as a wrench wench.
Secondly, a coloured piece where Sythe finds himself imagining what Flora and Natani's Child would be like, no matter how utterly impossible that is.
And thirdly, Kathrin Practicing the Stern Look, with tutelage from Roselyn. I, umm, am more than okay with that attire. Way too okay, if anything.
Nonsense. You and I are the correct amount of okay with that look. Very enthusiastically okay.
_____

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3326 Post by tony1695 »

Today, we see Saria under the influence of the Collar of Keidranification in Wild Body, Wild Mind.
Trace, if you don't do what she says, it's gonna end poorly. If you define poorly as "pinned to the bed by a lustful lioness".
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3327 Post by TheMouse »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:30 pm Today, we see Saria under the influence of the Collar of Keidranification in Wild Body, Wild Mind.
Trace, if you don't do what she says, it's gonna end poorly. If you define poorly as "pinned to the bed by a lustful lioness".
This is the best kind of ending poorly.
_____

steelabjur
Council Member

#3328 Post by steelabjur »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:30 pm Today, we see Saria under the influence of the Collar of Keidranification in Wild Body, Wild Mind.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for shedding, I tell you what...

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#3329 Post by Neptune »

Im having some trouble controlling this body
(or something like that)

That line really... unnerves me for some reason. Is it because I think of something possessing the old Saria's body and mind? Feels like an Eldritch Horror is hiding behind that face.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3330 Post by TheMouse »

Neptune wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am
Im having some trouble controlling this body
(or something like that)

That line really... unnerves me for some reason. Is it because I think of something possessing the old Saria's body and mind? Feels like an Eldritch Horror is hiding behind that face.
It's a very common thing with transformation stories. A different body will have different instincts (shh let's not try to science it up, it's bad science) and how the old self and new self clash is often interesting. In addition, I think almost everyone at some point has or will get clubbed upside the head by their own hormones, and have a hard time thinking straight when they're around a particular person. Saria has some of that going too, I wager.
_____