Hello

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Irish_Fox

Hello

#1 Post by Irish_Fox »

Hi, TwoKinds Forums! I'm new and I thought I would do the whole introduction thing, So I copy-pasted the suggested Introduction template because i am absolutely horrible at introducing myself

Alias: You can call me Briana or Bri or anything you want related to what i made my username

Profession: Volunteer First Responder (Please don't take any of the professions i put on my profile as Real)

Hobbies: Sitting back and reading, be it books, web comics or fanfiction. Roleplaying in forums and in games. Cooking. Bingeing things on netflix. and well, playing those games i mentioned Roleplaying in.

Likes: Sci-fi series, Star Trek in particular. Hamilton: An American Musical. Harry Potter. Going out for hikes in the woods. and of course with my username I can say foxes, cause i find them the most adorable animals.

Why You Joined: Well Back around January this year, i found TwoKinds and read through the entire thing in about a day or two. I liked it and I decided to follow it ever since. unfortunately, my normal friend group wouldn't be too friendly to me if i had even mentioned liking it. I really wanted to join some kind of community where i could talk about this and enjoy talking without having to hide the things i like... sorry if that sounds a bit too personal or too in depth on my end... I also noticed that there was a roleplay board and i wanted to look into that. I had been thinking about making an account here for a few weeks and today I took a chance finally made that a reality. the most difficult part was coming up with a username, i didn't wanna use what i would usually use.

So with that out of the way, I hope everything is all good. Still gotta figure out what i want to make my profile picture.

Shinigami95
Traveler

Re: Hello

#2 Post by Shinigami95 »

Welcome! I'm new here too - joined last night, as a matter of fact. They seem nice enough here, so I think you'll have a nice time as long as you follow their rules.

See you around! :)
"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." -Thomas A. Edison

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#3 Post by Neptune »

LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Hi lol
Have this gif of a bear
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Well hello there! This blue and orange corner of the internet salutes you!.
I see you have been introduced to our local polar bear. He is a nice guy!

Anyhow this is a nice place to talk and/or overanalyze the comic. Also turns out I do not know anyone in my social circles who I could remotely talk about this little piece of fiction without ending in a bad position either.
Hope you have a nice time here. Happy foruming.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#5 Post by Neptune »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:08 am Well hello there! This blue and orange corner of the internet salutes you!.
I see you have been introduced to our local polar bear. He is a nice guy!

Anyhow this is a nice place to talk and/or overanalyze the comic. Also turns out I do not know anyone in my social circles who I could remotely talk about this little piece of fiction without ending in a bad position either.
Hope you have a nice time here. Happy foruming.
thx
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?