Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Arcus_Deer
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: n

Re: Hullo!

#16 Post by Arcus_Deer »

1. Hell yes, you’re my kind of person

2. He’s still around, not really doing much in the fandom right now though besides working with me and a few other people on an unannounced project :) He’s most active on insta, if you want I can pm you his handle

3. Awesome, I have a slim connection with Jared as well!

Mind telling me a bit about yourself? What do you do, what are your hobbies, that sort of thing!

*Also this is your heads up that depending on how quick you reply I may pass out and respond tomorrow morning

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#17 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Well, I'm a senior uni student with a major in physics & aspirations to be an astrophysicist. My hobbies include gaming and every now and then attempting to be an artist but giving up shortly after; all between times when I have to prepare for speeches I have to give every week. There's not much else really about me; that pretty much describes my life.

Arcus_Deer
Traveler

#18 Post by Arcus_Deer »

That’s super cool, if I was better at maths astrophysics or aeronautics would be what I would do! Have any idea what you want to do after Uni?

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#19 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

nope. Completely lost. Will probably get a standard job the get a car and save up for a doctorate program.

Arcus_Deer
Traveler

#20 Post by Arcus_Deer »

Got it got it

Nolane02

#21 Post by Nolane02 »

Arcus_Deer wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:46 pm Hey everyone, new guy here! When I first found Twokinds I binged it in a day, and have been moderately active on Patreon and Reddit for a year or so now. I never joined the forum because when I first clicked on the link, I saw a topic from 2008 and assumed it was well and dead. On a closer inspection yesterday, I’m really glad it’s still ticking! I have a lot of things I’d love to discuss :heart:

I’ve also done something you guys will probably be interested in meilleur taux (which I’ll make a bigger post about when I get a lay of the land here), an archive of everything Tom has made (minus paid comics (which I’m not putting in for tom’s sake, obv) and the comic sketches (which I just haven’t gotten around to doing yet). But everything else, everything from DA, Patreon, every comic page, every side page, and every con sketch I could find is all squirreled away in a publicly accessible page! I’ll keep on updating it whenever Tom makes new stuff, and I hope you guys enjoy it <3

(Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to format it so it looks all pretty, I’m on mobile (;_;) )
https://mega.nz/#F!2DQi3YyJ!DSGAFA0oaEFCRtmwHHPgaQ

Anyway I’m super happy to be joining the community, and I can’t wait to meet you all! Cheers!

Edit: I completely forgot to tell you guys anything about myself. I’m a first year student at Uni, and though I’m not yet sure what my major will be I’m liking biology so far! My hobbies include playing board games, video games, reading, and some writing. I originally found Twokinds through Amino (eww I know, it seems like this community is far better!).
Humm I wish you a good luck