Merchant

Comic for Thursday, 5th of July 2018 :Being honest

#1 Post by Tetrahedron »

Today's comic

Deaththekat
Merchant

Re: Comic 2018 07 05 Being honest

#2 Post by Deaththekat »

Jeez trace! Personal space! Gotta give her a chance to adapt!

Also: *hands out papers* everyone sign this petition declaring Rose and Best Girl

Also(2.0, the cooler awesome) HOW DARE YOU POST before me!!!
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

Panther
Merchant

Re: Comic for Thursday, 5th of July 2018 :Being honest

#3 Post by Panther »

Fourth panel : you feel bad , Rose , isn't it ? I think it would be the same for me to hear such from an "old" tyrant

But what is this act she's speaking about , in the last panel ?
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by BadJoke »

Okay Trace, I know we insisted a lot about you finally starting to take action, act as a hero... but maybe you should be a little "moderated" in your efforts? :oops: Personal space please.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Dadrobit »

Panther wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:30 pm
That she enjoys getting to"act" like a stern old lady. And that she doesn't want Trace to reveal to the others that she's a country gal at heart.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#6 Post by Hulk10 »

Dadrobit wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Panther wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:30 pm
That she enjoys getting to"act" like a stern old lady. And that she doesn't want Trace to reveal to the others that she's a country gal at heart.
That's what I figured.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#7 Post by Eclipse »

If acting like a stern old lady is the only fun she can get her life must be a living hell. Not that I'm entirely surprised by that considering what she's been through and where she's ended up.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#8 Post by CrRAR »

Awww, what a nice development. Still young at heart. Is there nothing unadorable about Keidrans!? :heart:

(The claws, wait, yeah, maybe the claws.)
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Tyger42
Apprentice

#9 Post by Tyger42 »

Panther wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:30 pm Fourth panel : you feel bad , Rose , isn't it ? I think it would be the same for me to hear such from an "old" tyrant
Surprised and alarmed, maybe. I wouldn't say "bad", though.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by TheMouse »

Aaaaand now Rose is ultra cute, as well as being able to pull the "stern old lady" bit. Too nice, too yummy.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

steelabjur
Council Member

#11 Post by steelabjur »

TheMouse wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:51 am Aaaaand now Rose is ultra cute, as well as being able to pull the "stern old lady" bit. Too nice, too yummy.
She's got that "hot teacher" vibe big time, for sure.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#12 Post by Shockwave07 »

Suddenly I wonder if Mistress Rose would carry her "stern lady" persona into the bedroom... But on a more serious note can tell she isn't used to people being close to her in any way and I'm not just talking the personal space invasion. She seems to enjoy the facade which supports this idea.

Also wonder what she'd think if black magic Trace came out she'd still be the same towards him...

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#13 Post by ZeroJinKui »

this is a nice scene... i've really been enjoying these pages. |D

though... only now do i realize... we're missing a couple characters, aren't we?

what happened to adira and maeve?

maybe it's just me being forgetful again, but... i don't recall where they went.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

Eclipse
Templar Master

#14 Post by Eclipse »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 am this is a nice scene... i've really been enjoying these pages. |D

though... only now do i realize... we're missing a couple characters, aren't we?

what happened to adira and maeve?

maybe it's just me being forgetful again, but... i don't recall where they went.
They didn't follow them to the estate, we probably won't see them again in this chapter.

I'm more concerned with some of the characters from Team A that have gotten shafted, they really haven't featured much of Eric, Kat, Mike, Evals, Maddie, and Lynn. Luckily we have started to see more of Kat and Maddie in this chapter, but the rest we really haven't seen much of lately.

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#15 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Yes, Rose, it's finally safe to hope. Things really are going to be different now. It won't magically fix everything that's wrong with the world, but that particular sword of damocles is no longer hanging over your head. You don't have to hide or be afraid anymore. :heart: Gods, it is so cute to see her feeling safe enough to actually smile.

On another note, I think it's looking more and more like the drawing style of her eyes did represent her mask after all. She had the faded out eyes all the way from her initial re-appearance until they went away after her outburst in the last comic, then they reappeared in the second and fourth panel of this comic as she's trying to put back on the mask, only to go away once more in the last panel when she's speaking candidly again. That's a pretty neat art choice, tbh - interesting way to represent her emotional state.

And speaking of art, I find it amusing that here we don't have just the Poofy Tail or the Katana Tail - rather, here Rose is displaying the elusive Poofy Katana Tail. Only the best for Rose! :grin:
Deaththekat wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:15 pmAlso: *hands out papers* everyone sign this petition declaring Rose and Best Girl
I think you'll find that my name has been on that petition since March 10, 2013. :P
CrRAR wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:20 amAwww, what a nice development. Still young at heart. Is there nothing unadorable about Keidrans!? :heart:

(The claws, wait, yeah, maybe the claws.)
No. No, there isn't. Everything about Rose is adorable. Even the claws. :grin:
Eclipse wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:44 amI'm more concerned with some of the characters from Team A that have gotten shafted, they really haven't featured much of Eric, Kat, Mike, Evals, Maddie, and Lynn. Luckily we have started to see more of Kat and Maddie in this chapter, but the rest we really haven't seen much of lately.
Honestly, that's probably pretty inevitable, and yeah it's something I've been worried about a bit myself. There's just *so many* characters in one place right now. Given the comic's high detail/low cadence format, it's just impractical for all of them to get the spotlight very often, because the chapter would end up being 500 pages long. It does make me wonder how Tom intends to handle this problem going forward.