Panel Shuffle

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Panel Shuffle

#11611 Post by TheMouse »

aitaituo wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:35 am lol. If Trace put us in the box and Trace doesn't remember the box, doesn't that mean we can just get out of the box any time we please and go back to being respectable citizens?
Respectable. Us. I don't think it works, at least not for most of us.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#11612 Post by Hulk10 »

Being respectable is a bit overrated huh?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#11613 Post by Warrl »

aitaituo wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:35 am lol. If Trace put us in the box and Trace doesn't remember the box, doesn't that mean we can just get out of the box any time we please and go back to being respectable citizens?
I think John Denver did a song kind of like that... something about "coming home to a place he'd never been before"...

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#11614 Post by Hulk10 »

Warrl wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:49 am
I think John Denver did a song kind of like that... something about "coming home to a place he'd never been before"...
Oh really?

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

NuclearBird
Master

#11615 Post by NuclearBird »

Tobius wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:51 am
Vintage wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:34 pm
Tobius wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am Speaking of the box, anyone got the latest box image on hand?
Spoiler!
Yes! Thank you.

Now, behold; My not-so-great-but-not-so-bad-editing

Oh God, we've gone too far into meta territory.
SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT. IT. DOWN!
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11616 Post by Hulk10 »

Flora is too cute. 'Nuff said.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#11617 Post by AmigaDragon »

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11618 Post by Hulk10 »

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:47 am Image
The girls do look cute. Not as cute as Flora but still cute.

NuclearBird
Master

#11619 Post by NuclearBird »

Hulk10 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 am
More scarousing than cute, methinks.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11620 Post by Hulk10 »

NuclearBird wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:57 am
Hulk10 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 am
More scarousing than cute, methinks.
A valid opinion methinks.

Dianae
New Citizen

#11621 Post by Dianae »

aitaituo wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 am
SpottedKitty wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:09 am
NuclearBird wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 pm You're gonna need a bigger box.
That's only the outer layer beside the door, it's a bit more crowded further in. I can't tell for sure any more, because people keep standing in front of my snorkel. :wink:
You really think you can fit 80+ eager pervs in a shipping crate? It's clearly a crate of holding.
Depending on the size of the average perv, and the average shipping container, and how close everybody is willing to pack it in, and whether the vertical is taken into account, I could see rough estimates ranging from 40 to about 150+ without bending the space time continuum(sp) and that's just based on an average humanoid with a modeate average of 6ft tall

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11622 Post by Hulk10 »

Dianae wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:21 pm
aitaituo wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 am
SpottedKitty wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:09 am
NuclearBird wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 pm You're gonna need a bigger box.
That's only the outer layer beside the door, it's a bit more crowded further in. I can't tell for sure any more, because people keep standing in front of my snorkel. :wink:
You really think you can fit 80+ eager pervs in a shipping crate? It's clearly a crate of holding.
Depending on the size of the average perv, and the average shipping container, and how close everybody is willing to pack it in, and whether the vertical is taken into account, I could see rough estimates ranging from 40 to about 150+ without bending the space time continuum(sp) and that's just based on an average humanoid with a modeate average of 6ft tall
If the lifter doesn't have superhuman strength.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#11623 Post by Neptune »

Somebody add the bear gif that's in my pfp to the box pls
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11624 Post by Hulk10 »

Those tattoos are similar to Aang's tattoos.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#11625 Post by Vintage »

Put this together after playing some GTA V this evening :P

Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)