White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#16 Post by Technic[Bot] »

We have seen white artic wolves, there are probably white/artic and gray foxes
And as you point out all the creatures in this world are synthethic. And some of them seem to be designed solely on their coolnes factor. So i would not discard a tribe of white tigers
Hulk10 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am
Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
What about: Keidran biology and culture discussion?
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#17 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am We have seen white artic wolves, there are probably white/artic and gray foxes
And as you point out all the creatures in this world are synthethic. And some of them seem to be designed solely on their coolnes factor. So i would not discard a tribe of white tigers
Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
Ooh I like it. Can I use it?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#18 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am We have seen white artic wolves, there are probably white/artic and gray foxes
Go on be my guest.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#19 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:02 am
Hulk10 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 am
Go on be my guest.
Ok then I will thanks. It is now up.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

Re: White Tiger Keidran.

#20 Post by aitaituo »

Neptune wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 pm
Neptune wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 pm
I was just asking that because you used "I do see your point" twice in a row. Excuse me if that sounded crass (like I am to everyone else).
Well now that I know what you meant and that you didn't mean to be rude its fine.
Ye, I'm just really informal and meme-y when talking
Yo, I heard you see points when yo see yo points so I mean what you mean so you can meant what you meant while yo see what yo see.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#21 Post by Neutral Smith »

Oh look, a rare specimen. Let's enslave it.
Humans probably.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#22 Post by Hulk10 »

The species were created by gods but they have evolved since then according to Tom I believe.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#23 Post by Neptune »

Neptune wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 pm
Well now that I know what you meant and that you didn't mean to be rude its fine.
I'm rather blunt too. So I can understand. I still wonder though if there could be a tribe of white tiger Keidran. It could happen in a fictional world.
That's a possibility, though it's definitely not the most efficient (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey). Maybe whatever made Mekkan remade Earth in their image, so that's why in both cases they're rare.

Also, instead of making several Keidran threads, how about you make one thread about the discussion of Keidran that involves several topics? People could ask virtually any question and talk about a broad spectrum of ideas.
Just call it "Keidran Questions thread."
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by Hulk10 »

Neptune wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:08 pm
Neptune wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm

I'm rather blunt too. So I can understand. I still wonder though if there could be a tribe of white tiger Keidran. It could happen in a fictional world.
That's a possibility, though it's definitely not the most efficient (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey). Maybe whatever made Mekkan remade Earth in their image, so that's why in both cases they're rare.

Also, instead of making several Keidran threads, how about you make one thread about the discussion of Keidran that involves several topics? People could ask virtually any question and talk about a broad spectrum of ideas.
Just call it "Keidran Questions thread."
Hmm maybe but I already made such a post. And the Keidran Questions thread doesn't seem to make much interest. But I could post that in the FAQ forum.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#25 Post by Warrl »

Neptune wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey)
Polar bears (which are a variety of brown bear) are white and do fine - but they live in an environment heavy on ice and snow.

Ghost bears (a variety of black bear found in parts of British Columbia, with a substantial percentage of them being white) do fine as well, without the ice and snow. Observational evidence says that the white bears are more efficient fish-catchers than their black relatives; speculation is that the fish can't see them as well against the background of the sky, so don't avoid them as easily.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#26 Post by Hulk10 »

Warrl wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:24 am
Neptune wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey)
Polar bears (which are a variety of brown bear) are white and do fine - but they live in an environment heavy on ice and snow.

Ghost bears (a variety of black bear found in parts of British Columbia, with a substantial percentage of them being white) do fine as well, without the ice and snow. Observational evidence says that the white bears are more efficient fish-catchers than their black relatives; speculation is that the fish can't see them as well against the background of the sky, so don't avoid them as easily.
Yeah I heard that about Ghost bears. They are also called Kermodi bears. They are quite the sight. Also Polar Bear fur is not actually white, its transparent.