White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

I just had a thought, since Tom drew a pic that suggested White Tiger Keidran are rare in the Rainforest Tiger Tribe they might not be so rare in another Tiger Keidran Tribe.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: White Tiger Keidran.

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 am I just had a thought, since Tom drew a pic that suggested White Tiger Keidran are rare in the Rainforest Tiger Tribe they might not be so rare in another Tiger Keidran Tribe.
White tigers are rare enough across all tiger species. It may not be any more common among other tribes.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:57 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 am I just had a thought, since Tom drew a pic that suggested White Tiger Keidran are rare in the Rainforest Tiger Tribe they might not be so rare in another Tiger Keidran Tribe.
White tigers are rare enough across all tiger species. It may not be any more common among other tribes.
True but we aren't talking about real tigers. But I do see your point. :flora:

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#4 Post by tony1695 »

Could just be their equivalent of albinism.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Not likely if they were albinos they would have no color in them at all. Meaning they would have no stripes. Its an easy mistake to make.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#6 Post by tony1695 »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:38 am Not likely if they were albinos they would have no color in them at all. Meaning they would have no stripes.
I said their equivalent, not that they are albinos.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Hulk10 »

tony1695 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:43 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:38 am Not likely if they were albinos they would have no color in them at all. Meaning they would have no stripes.
I said their equivalent, not that they are albinos.
True you did. I'm not so sure I'd go that far to say they were the equivalent. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_tiger. I've read its more similar though to the phenomenon that produces Black Panthers and Black Jaguars.

However its not unrealistic to say its an equivalent.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#8 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:58 am
True but we aren't talking about real tigers. But I do see your point. I do however see your point. :flora:
Do you even look at what you're writing?
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Hulk10 »

Neptune wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:23 pm
True but we aren't talking about real tigers. But I do see your point. I do however see your point. :flora:
Yes I do. Sorry if you find what I write to be annoying.

Neptune
Master

#10 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:11 pm
I was just asking that because you used "I do see your point" twice in a row. Excuse me if that sounded crass (like I am to everyone else).

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Hulk10 »

Neptune wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 pm

I was just asking that because you used "I do see your point" twice in a row. Excuse me if that sounded crass (like I am to everyone else).
Well now that I know what you meant and that you didn't mean to be rude its fine.

Neptune
Master

#12 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Well now that I know what you meant and that you didn't mean to be rude its fine.
Ye, I'm just really informal and meme-y when talking

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Hulk10 »

Neptune wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 pm

I'm rather blunt too. So I can understand. I still wonder though if there could be a tribe of white tiger Keidran. It could happen in a fictional world.

Neptune
Master

#14 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm

I'm rather blunt too. So I can understand. I still wonder though if there could be a tribe of white tiger Keidran. It could happen in a fictional world.
That's a possibility, though it's definitely not the most efficient (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey). Maybe whatever made Mekkan remade Earth in their image, so that's why in both cases they're rare.

Also, instead of making several Keidran threads, how about you make one thread about the discussion of Keidran that involves several topics? People could ask virtually any question and talk about a broad spectrum of ideas.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by Hulk10 »

Neptune wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm

That's a possibility, though it's definitely not the most efficient (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey). Maybe whatever made Mekkan remade Earth in their image, so that's why in both cases they're rare.

Also, instead of making several Keidran threads, how about you make one thread about the discussion of Keidran that involves several topics? People could ask virtually any question and talk about a broad spectrum of ideas.
Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.