Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2281 Post by Hulk10 »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 pm Zuko Keith
If I only ever actually watched the show, I'd be better able to appreciate what's going on.
The point is a parallel between Keith and Zuko. Both were banished from their homelands and not allowed to return with honor unless they complete a task, in Keith's case it was kill Trace and in Zuko's case it was capture Avatar Aang. I have watched the show.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#2282 Post by AmigaDragon »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 pm Zuko Keith
If I only ever actually watched the show, I'd be better able to appreciate what's going on.
With this much information given, I had to google Zuko to remember (from the movie) any of who he was. So many references go by here that I have only a single (if any) previous exposure to and so have no clue at the moment what they are.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ddraig
Templar Master

#2283 Post by Ddraig »

Hands-on Diplomacy
Daniels sneaks off from his post with Therie for a... erm... roll in the clover
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

NuclearBird
Master

#2284 Post by NuclearBird »

Ddraig wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm Image
Hands-on Diplomacy
Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!
This is the ship we're all fueling.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#2285 Post by Hulk10 »

Hands-on Diplomacy
Mmm yes hard to resist a affectionate female.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#2286 Post by AmigaDragon »

Hands-on Diplomacy
Has Tom ever indicated whether Daniels and Therie have history before the first time we saw them together?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

steelabjur
Council Member

#2287 Post by steelabjur »

Hands-on Diplomacy
Daniels finally got the idea:

AmigaDragon wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 am
Hands-on Diplomacy
Has Tom ever indicated whether Daniels and Therie have history before the first time we saw them together?
Therie was involved in a bet with her cousin about getting a guard out of their armor by the first night (as part of their wanting to learn if humans have tails, which Therie seems to believe they do), but seems to have fell for him after he was injured in defending the square.

NuclearBird
Master

#2288 Post by NuclearBird »

Alaric Leaps

Sadly, he didn't make the 10/10 Landing.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#2289 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hands-on Diplomacy
These sketches make me wonder: How common are interspecies relations in Mekkan? There seems to be a lot of prejudice against the idea, but people breed Keidran for more work see Kat. So it can't be just be 2 couples right?
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#2290 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:32 am
Hands-on Diplomacy
These sketches make me wonder: How common are interspecies relations in Mekkan? There seems to be a lot of prejudice against the idea, but people breed Keidran for more work see Kat. So it can't be just be 2 couples right?
I don't see any reason why not.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#2291 Post by Warrl »

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:39 am Has Tom ever mentioned whether this was Therie's first time flirting with Daniels or not?
It's sort of implied that the trio of tiger-keidran ladies don't know for sure whether humans have tails or not, so any previous flirtation didn't get extremely far.

However, it's never been specifically said (in canon) either that Therie is the cousin under discussion, or that she has or hasn't been in Edinmire before.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#2292 Post by Hulk10 »

Warrl wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:41 am
AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:39 am Has Tom ever mentioned whether this was Therie's first time flirting with Daniels or not?
It's sort of implied that the trio of tiger-keidran ladies don't know for sure whether humans have tails or not, so any previous flirtation didn't get extremely far.

However, it's never been specifically said (in canon) either that Therie is the cousin under discussion, or that she has or hasn't been in Edinmire before.
That and they both think, or at least one thinks that humans are repulsive

steelabjur
Council Member

#2293 Post by steelabjur »

Public Image

It's totally what it looks like. :P

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#2294 Post by Hulk10 »

steelabjur wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm Public Image

It's totally what it looks like. :P
That seems to be what Daniel's tigress seems to think.

NuclearBird
Master

#2295 Post by NuclearBird »

Change of Setting
Evals and Mike, canines out of water!