What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3076 Post by Envy661 »

More Overwatch. FINALLY they released Mei's Ecopoint Origin skin. Finally, mai waifu is complete.

Mei is Bae.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3077 Post by Dadrobit »

Monster Hunter World.

So Good! :mrgrin:

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3078 Post by Envy661 »

Black Desert Online. Fun to dick around in.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3079 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Assasins Creed Origins.
Good game, Asthonishing visuals, nice main story but boring side content, too many fetch qeust. Combat is nice but stalth is nerfed.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3080 Post by Insomniac »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:24 am Assasins Creed Origins.
Good game, Asthonishing visuals, nice main story but boring side content, too many fetch qeust. Combat is nice but stalth is nerfed.
Not to mention, the level gating. Being literally unable to damage things in certain places if you're not a high enough level, that sort of thing. That is so unlike Assassin's Creed, and between that and the combat being more like Dark Souls/Bloodborne/Nioh...This game is barely an Assassin's Creed game. It looks fine, but...just has the wrong title.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3081 Post by Envy661 »

Still Black Desert Online. So much Black Desert Online. I'd like to say it has become my new favorite MMO, but I haven't played enough of it, honestly.

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's like a cross between the combat of Vindictus, the open world RPG aspect of a typical MMO, and the Do whatever the [censored] you want sandbox experience of Runescape - including a very solid take on player housing, boats, etc.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3082 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Insomniac wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:42 am
Not to mention, the level gating. Being literally unable to damage things in certain places if you're not a high enough level, that sort of thing. That is so unlike Assassin's Creed, and between that and the combat being more like Dark Souls/Bloodborne/Nioh...This game is barely an Assassin's Creed game. It looks fine, but...just has the wrong title.
I did not had problem with the gating as i did most side quest first. In any case i agree the game feels like a softer version of dark souls with a stealth mechanic tacked on top. Good but really not what i expected.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3083 Post by Insomniac »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:22 am
I did not had problem with the gating as i did most side quest first. In any case i agree the game feels like a softer version of dark souls with a stealth mechanic tacked on top. Good but really not what i expected.
Yeah, the gating isn't a problem if you play it the way you're supposed to play an RPG. It just shouldn't be a thing in an Assassin's Creed game in the first place.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

TheDodo
Traveler

#3084 Post by TheDodo »

Insomniac wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:19 pm
Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:22 am
Yeah, the gating isn't a problem if you play it the way you're supposed to play an RPG. It just shouldn't be a thing in an Assassin's Creed game in the first place.
Is there a way to play a RPG right?
For the most part I like to do way I want at any given time.
To prohibit that makes it too linear for my taste.
Of course besides the story line.
But I prefer freedom of playstyle.
If I try to kill an opponent which I can't defeat then it should have to do with my skill level not with the total progress in the game.
And character skills should count less in this equation.
But should be an opportunity to progress if I can't succeed at a certain point in the game not as a scripted way
QRT 73 55

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3085 Post by Envy661 »

I've purchased a few expansions and have been working on a map for Cities: Skylines.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Jonesy
Templar Master

#3086 Post by Jonesy »

Made the mistake of getting back into Skyrim and getting completely absorbed by a new character. Twice.

First time is a High Elf mage who fled the Thalmor, focusing exclusively on magical combat. It was a bit mediocre at first with the way magic works in the vanilla work, but I loaded up the Better Magic mod to make it scale better and remain competitive later in the game. I used Hearthfire to build a wizard's lair (complete with greenhouse, library and storage room) deep in the swamps of Hjaalmarch. He married Brelyna from the College of Winterhold, going on to adopt Ram-Ku (an adoptable Argonian hatchling from a mod) and Ma'rakha (an adoptable Khajiit cub from another mod) since they're both minorities least likely to be adopted otherwise. He's become Archmage of the College of Winterhold, destroyed the Dark Brotherhood, helped the Empire win the civil war and had just joined the Dawnguard, before I was hit with the unbeatable urge to make a new character based on some builds I read up on.

The second character I made is an Imperial Vigilant of Stendarr / crusader / witchhunter / bard, using melee combat, archery and restoration magic in combat and using the Become a Bard mod to get money and free accommodation at inns. She's dressed as a Vigilant, with heavy armor boots / gauntlets and magic robes / hood, but I''ll switch to Dawnguard armor later. She's joined the Companions, but will likely refuse to become a high-ranking member due to the Circle's dark secret. Quests about the divines and daedra will be a priority, with the aim of aiding priests and counteracting daedric influence (or, at least, the influence of the 'evil' daedra). I plan on having her switch from Vigilant of Stendarr to the Dawnguard eventually, likely once she's finished the previously mentioned quests for the most part. I also intend to have her marry Moth gro-Bagol from Markath (since I find the idea of a righteous crusader falling for an orc quite interesting), and using Hearthfire to build a sanctum in Falkreath where they operate an impromptu orphanage housing four adopted children (using the multiple adoptions mod).

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3087 Post by Insomniac »

Jonesy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 pm Made the mistake of getting back into Skyrim and getting completely absorbed by a new character. Twice.
snip
Love Skyrim. Some mods I'd definitely use if I were on current gen/PC. Like any good mod that adds an unarmed combat skill tree, since I always play a Khajiit. With such a skill tree, I'd be all OVER unarmed combat, basically a Khajiit atavist, using the natural damage bonus and the Fists of Steel perk to rip and tear my enemies. Naturally she'd join the Companions and become a werewolf, destroy those damn Silver Hand zealots...Imperials of course to crush the hypocritical racist goddamn [censored] from the Stormcloaks, though with a touch of sorrow at the knowledge that the Dominion are pretty much evil racists themselves. Most Imperials at least are okay, other than that captain at the start.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#3088 Post by Jonesy »

Insomniac wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:29 am
Jonesy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 pm Made the mistake of getting back into Skyrim and getting completely absorbed by a new character. Twice.
snip
Love Skyrim. Some mods I'd definitely use if I were on current gen/PC. Like any good mod that adds an unarmed combat skill tree, since I always play a Khajiit. With such a skill tree, I'd be all OVER unarmed combat, basically a Khajiit atavist, using the natural damage bonus and the Fists of Steel perk to rip and tear my enemies. Naturally she'd join the Companions and become a werewolf, destroy those damn Silver Hand zealots...Imperials of course to crush the hypocritical racist goddamn [censored] from the Stormcloaks, though with a touch of sorrow at the knowledge that the Dominion are pretty much evil racists themselves. Most Imperials at least are okay, other than that captain at the start.
Yeah, I tend to play as minorities (be they man, mer or betmer), so the whole "Skyrim for the Nords" holds little appeal. That, and I believe it's only a matter of time before there's a second Great War, and a united Empire stands a better chance against them than Skyrim alone.

Quick update on the romance, too; I did Moth's personal quest, which required delivering him a daedra heart so he can cool the jarl's sword in its blood. A questionable action for my Vigilant of Stendarr character, but one she complied with since Moth is literally the first orc she's met in the game that hasn't attacked her (not even joking; all the others have been bandits or hostile hunters). In return, he gives her a piece of armor, and informs the orc strongholds around Skyrim that she's trustworthy enough to be named blood-kin. Considering how important the daedric prince Malacath is to the orcs, and how the Vigilant of Stendarr tend to adopt a hardline approach to stamping out daedra worship, it's legitimately touching how Moth's willing to give my character a chance. It's also timed well enough that she had just finished the matchmaking quest or the temple of Mara, so she has a newfound appreciation for love and compassion. Becoming blood-kin and subsequently marrying Moth makes for some great character development as she slowly adopts a more moderate approach to daedra worshipers, understanding the shades of grey behind some of the daedric princes.

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#3089 Post by NiWo21k »

Just found out about this game where you beat enemies with a hammer as a bunny girl - a lot of fun! Hey no, i am honest, look at the trailer - stop, i don't need a doctor...

Joke aside, i just wanted to see whats up with these high praises Rabi-Ribi gets. Never thought a game that combines the genres Bullet-Hell and Metroidvania, make that much fun. And yes at first glance it looks absolutely silly, but if you can look at it, you get a hard but great balanced game. Looking how it continues, have only played 7 hours until now.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3090 Post by Insomniac »

Jonesy wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 am
Insomniac wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:29 am
snip
Yeah, I tend to play as minorities (be they man, mer or betmer), so the whole "Skyrim for the Nords" holds little appeal. That, and I believe it's only a matter of time before there's a second Great War, and a united Empire stands a better chance against them than Skyrim alone.
Yeah, plus the whole "Skyrim should be independent from the Empire" thing is a little hypocritical, since Skyrim is where the first empire began, if I'm remembering the lore right.