What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

foxlord
Elder foxy

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3061 Post by foxlord »

Envy661 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 am
Insomniac wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:16 am Have any of y'all tried out the campaign in Battlefront 2 yet? Guy I follow on YouTube has a video up of the first couple missions. Looks pretty good. Always interesting to see a story from the other side.
It takes 40 hours of play time to unlock a hero in Battlefront II Multiplayer

Story might be good, but I'd honestly save your money till it becomes $5 or free on Origin like Battlefront 1 was. Multiplayer isn't gonna provide any sensible experience unless you like being angry all the time.

EDIT: Here's another one about what's going on ATM with Battlefront II:

Microtransactions are up to 6x more expensive than in review copies of the game
No wonder this game's going down in flames already. Jesus the greed.
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3062 Post by Insomniac »

Jeebus crumbs...At this point, I'm just hoping that EA goes down in flames, and whatever companies they haven't murdered survive the fallout.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#3063 Post by Zakkerus »

Insomniac wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm Jeebus crumbs...At this point, I'm just hoping that EA goes down in flames, and whatever companies they haven't murdered survive the fallout.
I like the way you think! :twisted:

Anyways, I'm just going through all the Halo games on higher difficulties (since no new games that interest me are coming out). I'm almost done with all the FPS ones, I saved Halo 2 for last, since, heh, you know *Jackal sniper PTSD kicks in*. I'm currently halfway through the level "Gravemind". I'm using the MCC to play it, since I like using my headphones to hear the game audio (and there's achievements). I'm using the original graphics due to the hit boxes on the newer models being a little off.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#3064 Post by Envy661 »

Got Black Mesa and Arma III. Tbh, I've been primarily playing Planet Coaster. Not to be confused with the much [censored] Roller Coaster Tycoon World.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#3065 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

I finally got and finished undertale. yeah, a bit late but i wasnt intrested til a friend pushed me about the game and the artwork.

The game was everything opposite to what i thought it was, really touching and diffuclt game, i knew the sans boss but thats thx to the internet.

Gonna totally replay this game.
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Jonesy
Templar Master

#3066 Post by Jonesy »

Installed Stardew Valley a few weeks ago, and I've been having an absolute blast with it. I have a few gripes, but I just love how diverse the game is. One day, I can be focusing on my farm and going into town to chat to people. The next, I'll do a spot of fishing before heading into the mines for a bit of dungeon-diving. And every unlocked area just makes it more interesting, such as being able to grow any crops during any season in the greenhouse or aging cheeses and wines in the basement. The characters are mostly quite interesting too, with Penny being the one I decided to marry. If I ever do a second playthrough, I'd probably go with Sebastian, since I saw a bit of myself in him.

FiendishlyAdorable
Traveler

#3067 Post by FiendishlyAdorable »

Because I'm a little kid (not really), and found a game from my childhood on Steam yesterday, I bought Freddi Fish 4, and was content. It was a game right out of my childhood in the 90s/early 2000s. Kid game or not, nostalgia is a powerful force.
With every mistake, we must surely be learning.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#3068 Post by Neptune »

Just beat the True Arena in Kirby: Planet Robobot, so I feel accomplished rn.

Star Dream Soul OS is stressful.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Akira110
Literary Artist

#3069 Post by Akira110 »

Mount and Blade: Warband, something I've been trying to play for the longest time, but now that I have it on my PS4, it's great.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3070 Post by Envy661 »

A Heavily modded Fallout 4, since I still haven't beat it (Just didn't like it nearly as much as other Fallout games). I might also pick up VorpX and play it in VR. Not gonna pay $60 for an 88MB VR mod when VorpX does nearly the same thing for hundreds of games for $40.

Beyond that I was playing a little bit of Elite Dangerous. They introduced passenger missions, and they're worth a metric [censored] of money depending on where you go and what you do. I went from 13mil Credits to more than enough to deck out a FDL and Python in two hours.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3071 Post by Insomniac »

I started playing Sleeping Dogs again for that sweet, sweet 'Like True Crime but better and also in Hong Kong' nostalgia. Still a pretty good game.

Semi related, talking about the game elsewhere led me to google Kelly Hu, and finally learning that she'll be FIFTY in a few months. For any wondering why that's surprising, watch literally any episode of the modern Hawaii Five-0 series.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3072 Post by Schrodinger »

Started playing Overwatch on console and PC. Prefer the PC.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Ceptos
Traveler

#3073 Post by Ceptos »

Currently doing another League of Legends challenge to see how far I can climb in ranked within 100 games. I usually end up around High-Diamond/Low-Masters on those accs and am proud to say I can steadily remain mid-masters without much trouble.

Other than that I've currently started a play through of Dying Light. Currently a bit of the way into the story, Level 10 Agility and Power. Fun times Dropkicking fools.
"I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem going out the same way."

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3074 Post by Envy661 »

I revisited a game I never thought in a million years I'd go back to: Runescape.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3075 Post by Insomniac »

I started a new Khajiit in Skyrim. In the vanilla game. On 360. I'm a peasant I know. I'd thought of going defensive Alteration spells with heavy armor and unarmed combat. But, because there isn't an unarmed perk tree, I decided to start using Bound Sword, and when I get enough Magicka, I'll switch to Bound Bow.