Video that made your Day

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

Re: Video that made your Day

#16 Post by Foxx Trotter »

(Quote removed at user request - Turaiel)

ROX. :mrgreen:
Videre videnda.

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#17 Post by NiWo21k »

If you are a little bit interessted in electronics this guy might be intressting for you to watch - but these two videos show even if you know what you are doing, it doesn't mean everything will work out (the end of the videos show this) :mrgrin: :

https://youtu.be/7hvg2Wey92E
https://youtu.be/tBg4ximDrsk
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

midnightblink
Council Member

#18 Post by midnightblink »

I clicked on this video SO FAST when I saw it come up. I watched Shane Dawson a lot in middle school, and I still watch his new stuff every once in a while, so when this came up, I was SOOOOOOOO excited to see what it was like and I was not disappointed. I had a big smile on my face the entire time. I feel like if more people actually reached out to furries like Shane did, there would be a lot less stigma.

phpBB [video]
Primum Non Nocere

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#19 Post by Cyon »

I was waiting for that video with quite some anticipation! Went from curious/joking irony to a serious chat which for most will be very eye-opening. I'm hoping for a sequel of some sort, Shane looks pretty hooked :P
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#20 Post by NiWo21k »

Just stumbled upon this old but still fun trailer for C&C Renegade - I miss the times where even the big developers where able to make fun of themselfes (i know some do it still today but most are scipted down to a point where they are sure not to hurt any feelings)

phpBB [video]
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin