Roleplaying

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Retino Yuriko

Roleplaying

#1 Post by Retino Yuriko »

Since i first found this comic a little over a year ago i read it and completely fell in love with 2 of the characters. Flora and Kathrine. But i never knew what the ground on using the characters for your own purposes are so i never have in that regard. I've just doodled on some paper some fantasies i have with them. But ive always wanted to know if i would be allowed to roleplay with these two characters because i love them so much. Please message me if anybody has an answer to this. I just want to be both of them so bad and roleplaying is the only way for me to do that.

Retino Yuriko

Re: Roleplaying

#2 Post by Retino Yuriko »

I just love them both. About every week i have multiple dreams of actusly being them. Its why i sleep so much hehehe. I just love the feel of having fur.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#3 Post by The Rookie »

Retino Yuriko wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:32 pm Since i first found this comic a little over a year ago i read it and completely fell in love with 2 of the characters. Flora and Kathrine. But i never knew what the ground on using the characters for your own purposes are so i never have in that regard. I've just doodled on some paper some fantasies i have with them. But ive always wanted to know if i would be allowed to roleplay with these two characters because i love them so much. Please message me if anybody has an answer to this. I just want to be both of them so bad and roleplaying is the only way for me to do that.

There is no reason you wouldn't be allowed to play as said characters in an RP thread, however, getting into a thread/having people join your thread as those characters is another story entirely. Most people here seem to prefer original character designs over ones draw directly from the comic.

So yes, you are allowed to play as those characters in what ever way you'd like, but just be aware you mightn't be able to play those out here due to lack of additional interest.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin: