Hello random people.

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

darksky

Hello random people.

#1 Post by darksky »

Hi!

I'm registered on way too many forums already, but ehh, what's one more right? :) I discovered Twokinds a few weeks ago from the comic Bloodline's links page, and I caught up to the most recent strip way faster than I was hoping. xD Now I have to wait for the weekly updates, lol. My favorite character is Kat, although I love pretty much all of the characters.

About me...I love writing, art, and coding, among other things. My art still has a long way to go before I get good, but at some point I'd like to do my own comic. Anyway, nice to meet you all. ^^

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

Re: Hello random people.

#2 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welcome to the TwoKinds Forums. :D I hope you enjoy things here. Nibblys all around... :squirrel:
Videre videnda.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Dadrobit »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgrin:

darksky

#4 Post by darksky »

Thank you both! :mrgrin: I think I will enjoy it here. :3

Hayate
The Hidden User

#5 Post by Hayate »

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found the comic and enjoyed it! Bloodline is good too! I'm sure you'll find lots of fun stuff to do here if you take the time to look around! Just remember to read the rules! Oh, and don't drink the water... I've heard bad things...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

darksky

#6 Post by darksky »

@Thundervolt: Thanks! :D

@(User reference removed at user request - Turaiel): Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll have to check out your music sometime soon.

@Hayate: Thank you! ^^ I'll be sure to do all those things. I'm glad we have similar tastes in webcomics as well. And if the water is bad...do you have orange juice perchance? XD

Also! So if I have a question in which I need some clarification about what happened in an early comic panel, would that just go in the FAQ section of the boards? There were one or two panels at the beginning of Twokinds where I wasn't 100% sure what happened. If this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize! :)

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Dadrobit »

darksky wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 1:35 pm
Also! So if I have a question in which I need some clarification about what happened in an early comic panel, would that just go in the FAQ section of the boards? There were one or two panels at the beginning of Twokinds where I wasn't 100% sure what happened. If this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize! :)
My advice:

Use the search function on the forums first, it's possible someone else had the same question at some point and it's already openly answered. If it isn't, then yeah, totally ask away. You might've caught an oddity no one else has, or at least no one else has bothered asking about and it'll be good to have that information out there for future inquiries.

darksky

#8 Post by darksky »

Okay, thanks to both of you! ^^ I'll search the forums and see what I can find, and if I can't find anything, I'll either start a thread or PM someone about it.

I appreciate the help! :)