What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#33526 Post by amenon »

SpaceX just re-launched and re-landed a first stage for the first time.

Rockets are reusable now :grin:
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#33527 Post by nsamok6620 »

So I'm currently at a charity streaming event. I'm not asking for donations or anything, but if anyone is bored you can watch me and my friends stream some stuff at twitch.tv/zerosuitsamo

You can also click on the link in my signature and find out any information you might want to know.
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#33528 Post by Dadrobit »

Just woke up from the food coma I put myself in going to a Hibachi grill with the grandparents last night. Had a great time! (My poor poor diet...) :mrgrin:

It was actually pretty hilarious, there was like a single Japanese person there, the servers were all Chinese, and the Hibachi chefs were both Mexicans who put on absolutely the worst accents they could and threw in the odd random Japanese word to their schticks for good measure.

Racist? Maybe. But they were funny as all get out and made really fantastic food. The tips were generous. :mrgrin:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#33529 Post by Bellhead »

I blew a headlight this morning on my way to school.

Why is this here? Because it went out in a blaze of glory and lit up the whole street like the middle of the day.

That, and it's dated AUG 06. Over a decade in service us pretty damned impressive if you ask me.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#33530 Post by SirSlaughter »

Well today is my day off this week and yesterday after work I picked up some Leadslingers "Fighting Spirit" Whiskey. That and all my guns need cleaning. So what better a way than do handle firearms and whiskey at the same time?
I also plan to see about working on my dads '68 bug and find out exactly why it won't start. I know the engine works as we sent it out to be worked on and he gave us video of it working. So I'm gonna see if it's a fuel delivery or electrical issue. It cranks but to no avail and no startup.

Also, I kinda like the changes to the forum.

midnightblink
Council Member

#33531 Post by midnightblink »

I think this is something y'all might find interesting, I'm sure some of you remember Sperowolf, he use to be a regular around here months ago, and runs a Youtube channel which he use to talk about all the time. Well, due to certain circumstances, he's going to be kicked out of his house, and would have to live on the street, so, because we've been friends for a while, I offered for him to live at my house in Oregon for a while, and we're planning on moving forward with that plan. We don't currently have a room for him to take, we already have another "tenant" living in our guest room, so he'll have to sleep on the couch, but it'll be better to sleep under a roof than on the street. It will certainly be interesting explaining to people how an ex is going to be living in my house xD
Primum Non Nocere

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#33532 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Well, I have been mentioned in the "thank you" section of an upcoming biography novel by American West author Julia Bricklin. While there are many biographies on sharpshooter Annie Oakley, there aren't much of any in regards to her rival Lillian Smith. This is one of the first, and the book will be out at the end of this month. I helped Julia with some of the research into Lillian's life and family lines. Even after all this, it continues to be a work in progress. :)
Videre videnda.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#33533 Post by Akira110 »

After yesterday's weather, I'm just happy to be alive.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#33534 Post by SirJahar »

NEW PHONE! Got an LG K20 Plus. I'm just happy to have more on-device memory.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#33535 Post by TinyVoices »

midnightblink wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:55 pm I think this is something y'all might find interesting, I'm sure some of you remember Sperowolf, he use to be a regular around here months ago, and runs a Youtube channel which he use to talk about all the time. Well, due to certain circumstances, he's going to be kicked out of his house, and would have to live on the street, so, because we've been friends for a while, I offered for him to live at my house in Oregon for a while, and we're planning on moving forward with that plan. We don't currently have a room for him to take, we already have another "tenant" living in our guest room, so he'll have to sleep on the couch, but it'll be better to sleep under a roof than on the street. It will certainly be interesting explaining to people how an ex is going to be living in my house xD
Not to mention how interesting it'll be to get him 10 hours up there when he doesn't own a car (last I knew from like a year ago, anyway) nor is old enough to rent one. Even if you help him get up there, later in the future if something happens where he must depart he will effectively be forced to live in Oregon until he can figure out transportation elsewhere.

OT-
Really liked the birthday sketch kia made for Rook and I. Wasn't expecting doodle tiny to show up in it. XD

Warrl
Grand Templar

#33536 Post by Warrl »

ThunderVolt wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:15 am turns out, TvTropes is actually fairly addicting. I spent 2 hours solely in its domain just by hyperlink-jumping.
It is The Lair of the Time Eater.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#33537 Post by Myperson54 »

I managed to grab a Super Nintendo for myself at a good rate. Though I don't have any games yet, it provides a nice addition to my library.
Spoiler!
Pictured: Sega Genesis, SNES, PS2, and an NES motherboard behind those gunpla.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#33538 Post by Cyon »

After 2 weeks of emailing this one guy who I wanted to buy a PC case from, he finally gave me an address to pick it up!
I swear I've dismantled every part of it and reassembled it at least twice now :P
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#33539 Post by TinyVoices »

God damn. Honestly when I signed up 6 years ago I didn't think I'd still be here now. Just couldn't see into the future that far and wasn't sure how my experience here was going to be. Certainly all my online friends have been here. That has certainly shaped my view on things here. Certainly at some point the comic kinda became second reason for being here, but I still don't know what would happen if the comic suddenly ended tomorrow or something.

But still. 6 years. Over 6,000 posts. Lots of faces have come and gone in this time. A lot has happened in my life in that time. It's crazy to still be here. XD

Akira110
Literary Artist

#33540 Post by Akira110 »

So a friend of mine got me TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga translated into english, nice chap. So I've been playing it on my computer as my PS2 isn't modded to play Japanese games(It's still a Japanese game, just translated to english). I got to chapter six and decided, "Alright, just gonna check out the enemies here. Ballistae, keep the Pegasus Knight away from those. Soldiers. Armor Knights... Mages... tank... wait a [censored] second! IS THAT A TANK!?"
Spoiler!
Why is that here? I've always said Fire Emblem could use Firearms. Then the father of Fire Emblem's flagship non FE game gives tanks.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.