What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

midnightblink
Council Member

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3001 Post by midnightblink »

I feel like I'm being pulled infinite different directions when it comes to what games I want to play. I'm playing LoL, WoW, Overwatch, For Honor, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and there are even more games I WANT to play.
Primum Non Nocere

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#3002 Post by Envy661 »

Hot Dogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades. That and a little bit of Space Engineers. Also replaying Dark Souls III, trying to restore my lost NG++ playthrough.

I thought I would mention as well: If anyone is a fan of FTL, but wants something more 6 degrees of freedom in their FTL, try Everspace. I tried it for a bit, and it plays solidly, but rogue-likes aren't my thing so I'm refunding it. That being said, one of you may really love it.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#3003 Post by Myperson54 »

I went out to my first-ever Melee tourney last night, part of a 24h LAN party for charity. I basically played or commentated video games for 16 and a half hours straight with a few breaks in-between. Despite being utter trash at Melee, I got to meet a lot of great people and got interested in the scene, so I'm sort of excited to start playing more.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

midnightblink
Council Member

#3004 Post by midnightblink »

Mass Effect: Andromeda. I don't know why people are complaining about the game so much, I haven't gotten any of those graphical glitches, and while I agree the facial animations are a little... off, I'll remind you that that is a common thread for Bioware games, to the point there there is a thing called "Bioware face". Is it as good as the past games? Well, I haven't finished it, so I can't say completely, but currently, I would order the games from worst to best: ME1, ME:Andro, ME3 and ME2. That isn't a bad thing either, I know ME3 got a lot of criticism for the ending, but the rest of the game was at least up to par with ME2, and I would say Andromeda is just below 3 for me. I enjoy some of the new characters, though, like Jaal, Vetra and Dreck, and I like the concept of going to another Galaxy.

Also the last DLC for Dark Souls 3, the Ringed City, just came out today, and I'm planning on playing that
Primum Non Nocere

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#3005 Post by NiWo21k »

I just started "NieR:Automata" (PC Version) and have to say this was one pleasant surprise. Like how the gameplay changes and also the atmosphere/soundtrack. But i dont think this will be a title for everyone (for me its one of the best games of the last years) - I have heard that there are many technical problems but havent encountered any of them...

And if i want to let of some steam "One Finger Death Punch" - crazy title, but fun as hell :grin:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3006 Post by Envy661 »

Guns of Icarus Alliance Expansion. Quite a significant bit of content. Almost feels like a new game.
Dark Souls III as well.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3007 Post by Insomniac »

I finally got my hands on the Borderlands games, with all the DLC. Still on PS3 because I'm a super peasant, or as I suppose they'd call it in Borderlands a Turbopeasant (y'know, because turbomansions?), but I'm having great fun. Mostly with the Pre-Sequel. Mostly with Aurelia. Because she just suits my general play style. Distance and cryo damage.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3008 Post by Envy661 »

I recently picked up American Truck Simulator, and have been playing it in VR. Pretty solid.

Rise of the Tomb Raider.... Not so much. I just don't see why the modern Tomb Raider reboot is so popular. Honest to God, it's sub-par at best.
For more information as to why, see my Steam Review of the 2013 title: http://steamcommunity.com/id/envy661/re ... ed/203160/

Also Lego Worlds... Which is also a negative: http://steamcommunity.com/id/envy661/re ... ed/332310/
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3009 Post by Schrodinger »

I've been losing a lot of time to both Fate/Extella and Persona 5. Why yes, I am weeaboo trash.

Persona 5 just oozes style and I love just wandering around the city listening to the rumor mill turn day-by-day.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

midnightblink
Council Member

#3010 Post by midnightblink »

Been playing Nioh a lot and I am LOVING it. An obvious comparison would be to Dark Souls, but it also differentiates itself in enough ways that it feels more like an inspiration rather than a copy. The combat is more fast paced, and has several more nuances that I enjoy greatly, for instance, the fact that you can see an enemy's stamina (or ki, as it's called in this game), which allows for a whole new depth in combat as you play around the enemy's resources just as much as your own, allowing them to weaken themselves to get a critical hit. While the story isn't as complex or narratively interesting, I still find it's take on real Japanese history to be enjoyable, and I like that it doesn't take itself TOO seriously (e.g. the famous ninja that pulls a cat out of his shirt to tell time). I would still say that the Souls games are better games, but I'm having more fun with Nioh than I've had with most of the Souls games (besides possibly Bloodborne)
Primum Non Nocere

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3011 Post by Dadrobit »

midnightblink wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 7:33 am (besides possibly Bloodborne)
Just went through Bloodborne again last month actually. Got through to NG+2 for all the endings, beat all the DLC, and killed Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen for good measure.

Just picked up NieR: Automata. Seems alright so far.

Though I really do need to get back into DS3 to do its DLC. Haven't touched it since I platinum'd it ages ago.

Samantaz
Master

#3012 Post by Samantaz »

I played to Mass Effect 1 two month ago. I'll continue with ME2 and ME3 asap, right after my exams !
I'm not saying that i'm Batman, But nobody saw Batman and me together.

Furcode : FCF3a A C- D+++ H++ P- R- T++ W-- Sf- RLTI a- cl++ e++ f- h** iw+++ j- p-- sm-
Awesome avatar by Kiabugboy

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3013 Post by Envy661 »

Been playing more Forza Horizons 3. Getting back into it. GTA as well, just basically dicking around.
CS:GO as well I guess.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#3014 Post by Cyon »

Recently, I've been rediscovering the amazingness of Kerbal Space Program. Racked up 12 hours of gameplay in the first 5 days |D

Seriously fun game, except for trying to make planes with only low-tier aircraft parts which is rather challenging.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3015 Post by Envy661 »

Started playing Ghost Recon Wildlands again. Never have I been so glad not to get a season pass for a game as I am with Wildlands, given how Narco State was recieved. However, the general game is still great, and I do still highly recommend it.

Thinking about playing Tomb Raider again. Not the [censored] new ones, but the classics, probably starting with Tomb Raider II.
Also, since I have the season pass for Forza Horizon 3, I got the Hot Wheels DLC. It is... So much cooler than Blizzard Mountain. A lot bigger, and honestly just what I hoped from anything Hot Wheels themed. I went in with low expectations, but I think it may be worth picking up, whereas I can't recommend Blizzard Mountain at all.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq