TK name the... Make it up facts game

For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

Re: TK name the... Make it up facts game

#106 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

One of my aincient grandfather servants, she Went thru and never came back. (i have lost sense)

When did the Jacobson Wheel start to run in mekkan?
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#107 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Tesla Foxtrot wrote:When did the Jacobson Wheel start to run in mekkan?
Answer: Judging by how inactive this topic is at the time of this response, I'd say that nobody knows what you've just said.

Scenario for New Question: At some point following the events depicted in Chapter 18, Sealeen writes in her journal to express her confusion regarding the concept of being "blind to both genders" (reference: Page 888). Years later, said journal is rediscovered, with that particular entry intriguing the research team. Their theory: the Basitin race has a third gender caused by a rare genetic component located on the X chromosome (or at least the Basitin equivalent) that classifies as a recessive trait that can only be activated by a certain catalytic gene-code.

New Question: When the scientists test said hypothesis, are they correct (or at least on the right track)? If so, what is required to activate the trait? If not, what is the actual cause of Lynn's "gender-blindness?"
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#108 Post by Neptune »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:36 pm
Tesla Foxtrot wrote:When did the Jacobson Wheel start to run in mekkan?
Answer: Judging by how inactive this topic is at the time of this response, I'd say that nobody knows what you've just said.

Scenario for New Question: At some point following the events depicted in Chapter 18, Sealeen writes in her journal to express her confusion regarding the concept of being "blind to both genders" (reference: Page 888). Years later, said journal is rediscovered, with that particular entry intriguing the research team. Their theory: the Basitin race has a third gender caused by a rare genetic component located on the X chromosome (or at least the Basitin equivalent) that classifies as a recessive trait that can only be activated by a certain catalytic gene-code.

New Question: When the scientists test said hypothesis, are they correct (or at least on the right track)? If so, what is required to activate the trait? If not, what is the actual cause of Lynn's "gender-blindness?"
Why, the trait is activated by going on e621 for far too long, of course.

They did have stuff like that back then, you know.

When was the first meeting of the United Nations of Mekkan held?
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?