Lets Play Collabs

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

Lets Play Collabs

#1 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

I have a question for those who play PC games here.
Would anyone be interested in doing one or more multiplayer lets plays of pretty much random games.
I have a few suggestions on the games but before I get too far into this I would love to get some feeback on this kind of idea.
I hope to have at least three volunteers for this kind of, project.

What do you guys think?
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

minime
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Lets Play Collabs

#2 Post by minime »

I think it would be a fun idea and nice to have more people to play with, and it would be a good way to get to know some of the forum members a bit better.

But there are always going to be some problems for people, such as different time zones making it hard to be on at the same time, people not having enough money for some games, some may not have good enough PC specs to play a game, etc.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Those are great points, and setting things up like this could challenging but even one or a few would be great fun and even better exposure for the forum.

Hopefully I can come up with a list of games that, most people would be able to play. As for affording the games, that will also probably be hit or miss.

I am hoping to start with minecraft challenges, after that its really up for discussion. I do have a quite a few games to pick from and most of those would make really neat lets plays for everyone to enjoy.

I do also have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to video editing and special video effects so there is that.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Insomniac »

Oooh, Minecraft challenges. If you wind up doing that, definitely check out the No Learning Curve ones, those look fun from the times that Rooster Teeth did them.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

bond84
Stick Animator

#5 Post by bond84 »

I'd be down to do that any time.

Gotta find something that's a good niche for it though, gotta stay on top of what's new.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Insomniac wrote:Oooh, Minecraft challenges. If you wind up doing that, definitely check out the No Learning Curve ones, those look fun from the times that Rooster Teeth did them.
Well maybe something like that but, I wouldnt want to do that specific one, would kinda feel like cheating since Ive seen the answers.
I was thinking like some old school ones like the Castaway challenge, or the 404 challenge.
bond84 wrote:I'd be down to do that any time.

Gotta find something that's a good niche for it though, gotta stay on top of what's new.
That would be nice though honestly I would prefer having fun than doing something just for popularity.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

bond84
Stick Animator

#7 Post by bond84 »

Keaoden, The hidden wrote:
Insomniac wrote:Oooh, Minecraft challenges. If you wind up doing that, definitely check out the No Learning Curve ones, those look fun from the times that Rooster Teeth did them.
Well maybe something like that but, I wouldnt want to do that specific one, would kinda feel like cheating since Ive seen the answers.
I was thinking like some old school ones like the Castaway challenge, or the 404 challenge.
bond84 wrote:I'd be down to do that any time.

That would be nice though honestly I would prefer having fun than doing something just for popularity.
Fair nuff. I'd still be down to do it.
Any games in mind?
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#8 Post by The Rookie »

I won't be recording anything, but I'd be happy to do something with you guys.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#9 Post by Lief »

I also wouldn't be recording anything but I'd be happy to participate!

ButterBall
Grand Templar

#10 Post by ButterBall »

I'd be interested, though I don't currently have a stable Internet situation and may not for a while.
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#11 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

The Rookie wrote:I won't be recording anything, but I'd be happy to do something with you guys.
Lief wrote:I also wouldn't be recording anything but I'd be happy to participate!
ButterBall wrote:I'd be interested, though I don't currently have a stable Internet situation and may not for a while.
schradieck wrote:I'm down for any Collabs.
Wow thanks guys! Honestly that really okay if you dont record anything. I was thinking as for voice we could go through skype as I am too poor for teamspeak or anything >.<
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Butterscotch
Master

#12 Post by Butterscotch »

I'll take part but I won't record. I can also use the team speak of my old clan provided there is less than 16 of us
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Ketzal »

It's funny because we actually have a gaming group consisting of people from the #2k chat group. We play gmod and minecraft all the time and have a minecraft server if you want to join in on our nonsense :P

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#14 Post by Myperson54 »

I have a decent PC and a Blue Snowball, so as soon as I'm out of exam hell I'd totally be willing to try out something like this. Discord is great for this sorta thing too. Hit me up @ Tempystral#7564

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by minime »

Myperson54 wrote:Discord is great for this sorta thing too. Hit me up @ Tempystral#7564
I know me and Butter have discord too, mine should be minime don't know the number though.