From Misfits to Rebels: A Twokinds RP (OOC, SIGN UP THREAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

MainEventMan

From Misfits to Rebels: A Twokinds RP (OOC, SIGN UP THREAD)

#1 Post by MainEventMan »

This is a story about friendship. A story about love (possibly :P), and a story about Rebellion. But mostly...it's a story about a loser wandering around in the woods, looking for even bigger losers to join his cause, and help him escape execution. Meet Jaden Kahl. A down on his luck Templar of Twenty-Three years who is wanted for crimes against the Empire. Since birth, he's never really understood why humans believe themselves to be superior to the Keidran. If anything, the Keidran were superior to humans! They were faster, stronger, their sense of smell was better, sure they couldn't naturally use magic, but magic was never something Jaden understood. Currently, a bounty is on his head for attempting to free the Keidran slaves that were in service for his own homestead. Now without a family, and a job, he's taken up being a fugitive. However, he prefers the term "Rebel."

The main objective of this RP is for Jaden to make it through the forests to find a port, and leave the main land, at least until the man hunt for him dies down. However, he won't be making this journey alone. This is where you guys come in! The basic outline is going to be like this: All the characters meet up, they travel the woods, they talk and learn more about each other, possibly becoming friends (or something more, for you hopeless romantics. :P), making it to a port town, and going out to sea. If you want to join, post a character sheet here! Looking for a group of 4-5. Come on down! I want there to be at least 4-5 people in this group, counting myself. Have at it!

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: The name of your character
Age: The age of your character. Please state whether it is in Human/Basitin years, or Keidran years.
Species: The race of your character. Human, Basitin, or Tiger/Wolf/Fox/Dog/Mixed Keidran
Appearance: What does your character look like? Any distinguishing marks or scars? (You can post a picture here too if you like.)
Languages: What languages does your character know? English, Basitin, or Keidran. Please state how well they know this language(s).
Class: The class/occupation of your character
Weapon: What weapon(s) does your character use, if any?
Personality: A description of your character's personality, how do they think? What are their likes and dislikes?

EXAMPLE

Name: Jaden Kahl
Species: Human
Appearance: Pale skin, with brown hair and blue eyes. No distinguishable marks, except a scar across his right eye, but that was from an accident while training in sword play.
Languages: Human, Broken Keidran (He knows Keidran, but not well enough to keep from letting human words slip in)
Class: Warrior/Fugitive
Weapon: A silver short sword.
Personality: Jaden is a generally joyful, albeit sarcastic person. He is normally in a good mood, but he tends to get a bit jerky when in a bad mood, or when something bad happens. Until then, usually he tries to lighten the mood of a bad situation with a sarcastic remark, or a joke. He doesn't do well in awkward situations, and sometimes tends to say the wrong thing without thinking.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Re: From Misfits to Rebels: A Twokinds RP (OOC, SIGN UP THRE

#2 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

So, this is an OOC, so it belongs in the OOC board.

In regards to the R itself, I would say that an RP centered around one character might not work. However, this sounds pretty interesting. So I will be making a sheet. You should see it soon.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

MainEventMan

#3 Post by MainEventMan »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:So, this is an OOC, so it belongs in the OOC board.

In regards to the R itself, I would say that an RP centered around one character might not work. However, this sounds pretty interesting. So I will be making a sheet. You should see it soon.

I actually do have it posted in the OOC thread. I'm sorry for breaking the rules, I thought it'd be ok if I posted it here too. I can link you to the OOC thread if you want. :)

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

Out-of-character content belongs in the out-of-character board, and duplicate content in general is probably unwise.

Topic Locked, see http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=18912