Progress on Second Book

A place to discuss the production of the second book in the Twokinds series.

Moderator: Moderators

BaronVictor
Citizen

Re: Progress on Second Book

#211 Post by BaronVictor »

Best advice I can give is If you have enough money on hand, what you might be able to do, if your parents won't budge, is buy a prepaid Visa card (they sell them at most drug stores) for $28 (there's a $3 activation charge), and then get the $20 digital bundle, and use the remaining $5 some other time.
I don't mean to brag, but I can make the Kessel Run in only 11 parsecs.

ShekiKitten
Citizen

#212 Post by ShekiKitten »

BaronVictor wrote:Best advice I can give is If you have enough money on hand, what you might be able to do, if your parents won't budge, is buy a prepaid Visa card (they sell them at most drug stores) for $28 (there's a $3 activation charge), and then get the $20 digital bundle, and use the remaining $5 some other time.
Meh. I was going to get the digital bundle until it said for download. And my dad won't let me download it into his work computer, because my laptop's key board is being repaired. I think it's just better for me to order the books normally once they're out
But all I really want to know is if Tom will post the side comics after the goal is reached.

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#213 Post by ConkerBirdy »

Good god... There is a lot of donations and i dont get paid till next week D:

I want my name in the book yet by the time i get paid the thing will be over. ;___;

Hopefully Tom does another Kickstarter when book 3 comes out, i would definantly donate some good money for that.

BaronVictor
Citizen

#214 Post by BaronVictor »

It says it's going until June 9, so idk exactly how Kickstarter works, but you should have time to get it once you get your paycheck. It doesn't just stop, when the goal is met. The goal is just the minimum amount for the project to go through.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#215 Post by judah4 »

The kick starter hit its goal the first day. :shock: Now to double it :grin:

BaronVictor
Citizen

#216 Post by BaronVictor »

judah4 wrote:The kick starter hit its goal the first day. :shock: Now to double it :grin:
I can do my part, when I get my birthday money, and after it clears.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#217 Post by avwolf »

What I'm excited to see as we get into these later books is if Tom's going to keep the streak of white in Natani's hair when she's using magic. I thought that was an interesting touch that's kind of fallen by the wayside lately, and I'd personally like to see its return, but the book will show us what he's standardizing on.

TriforceMaster

#218 Post by TriforceMaster »

does anyone know what chapters book 2 will incude? The first one from indyplanet was the first 4 chaps I think... does that mean book 2 will be 5-8?

Tom
The Artist

#219 Post by Tom »

TriforceMaster wrote:does anyone know what chapters book 2 will incude? The first one from indyplanet was the first 4 chaps I think... does that mean book 2 will be 5-8?
Yes, that is correct. The second book will include chapters 5 - 8. These chapters are much larger than the first few, so the book itself is much longer (nearly 40% more pages than Book 1)

Squival
Templar Master

#220 Post by Squival »

Well my work money has to be spent on somethin, 120$ pledged, imma sure its worth it, much prefer hardcovers! ^^

TriforceMaster

#221 Post by TriforceMaster »

So when are the books going to be released publicity?