Durarara!! (yes, the !s are part of the name)

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Durarara!! (yes, the !s are part of the name)

#1 Post by Insomniac »

From the creator of Baccano! (again, ! is part of the name, shut up), we have Durarara!!. It is awesome, Just finished the sixth episode myself, and I gotta say, four young members of a gang that's unlike any other, three dorks that're kidnapping people for some medical company, one Italian-Japanese immigrant, and a Dullahan that's trying to find her head make for one of the funniest car chases ever. There's also a guy that's so freakin' strong that a few episodes ago he punched someone in the face so hard that not only did he fly 30 feet up and across the street, but also lost his clothes on the way there. This show is full of wtf and awesome, and I recommend it for anyone that wants to laugh at absurd violence, good jokes, and weird stuff happening.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Durarara!! (yes, the !s are part of the name)

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

I've seen all the episodes, subbed and dubbed. I love Izaya. I want a jacket like his.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#3 Post by Unkowndeth »

I've seen this show and its good. One thing you should hide your post it does contain spoilers =P

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#4 Post by Insomniac »

Y'know, I think it's just vague enough to not be spoilers, to be honest.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Kinuki
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by Kinuki »

The
Spoiler!
mass call scene
was so awesome.
Spoiler!
Everyone's Madara a Dollar!
Finally, the evil plan revealed!

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." - Stephen Colbert

Saska Skye
Master

#6 Post by Saska Skye »

Durarara!! has become one of my favorite animes. Its just so different, yet entertaining and funny. I love it.

Btw, look at who my profile picture is XDDDDD

<-------------
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#7 Post by Insomniac »

Saska Skye wrote:Durarara!! has become one of my favorite animes. Its just so different, yet entertaining and funny. I love it.

<-------------
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:Iiiiiiizaaaaaaayaaaaaaa!!!
someone else I won't spoil who wrote:Die!!

Saska Skye
Master

#8 Post by Saska Skye »

Insomniac wrote:
Saska Skye wrote:Durarara!! has become one of my favorite animes. Its just so different, yet entertaining and funny. I love it.

<-------------
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:Iiiiiiizaaaaaaayaaaaaaa!!!
someone else I won't spoil who wrote:Die!!

lol! :grin:
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.

Waka The Fox
Master

#9 Post by Waka The Fox »

<-------------
Holo the wise wolf, one of my all time fav's. the anime is good. especially in dub.
Waka The Fox at your service, By fire and blade will my foes die, Face me and to Sovngarde you shall go.

Saska Skye
Master

#10 Post by Saska Skye »

ok, yes, it is holo, you are correct and for that I salute you, but at the time I had posted that it was Izaya.
Black