Before you post your new theory (Common Questions and Ideas)

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Keklily
Apprentice

Re: Before you post your new theory

#46 Post by Keklily »

Why would Trace want to shift into a Keidran form?

For what I know.
Flora is kinda the Tiger-Keidran's leader or something like that. So they would probably obey her! And they will probably have Keith, Natani, Kathrin, Mike, Evals and Eric with them so NP at all! OR?

Thats just a roumor! but I think it's plausable since Flora was chosen by the other tigers to marry Schythe or what his name was!

PhycoKrusk
Grand Templar

#47 Post by PhycoKrusk »

Keklily wrote:Flora is kinda the Tiger-Keidran's leader or something like that.
No, she just carries political clout because she spent so much time in Human territories before returning to her people. She's still a political pawn, just an important one. This fact sort of invalidates the rest of your argument. It's also not well established how tiger society is organized, so while she may be important to the tribe as a whole, to individual groups she could have very little influence.

It's more likely, if Trace's identity is not well-known in the territories, Flora will just pass him off as her slave, much as he has (albeit reluctantly) in the past. And given that tiger lands are on the opposite side of the world from wolf lands, this plan could feasibly work.

Kitesfear
Citizen

#48 Post by Kitesfear »

avwolf wrote:Alright, let me make some explanations that should hopefully clarify things.
Ah, ok. Thanks.

That clears a few things up.

avwolf wrote:In addition, Keidran and Basitins were once considered biologically compatible (they could produce viable offspring), but since then, Tom decided that it would be biologically impossible, as their respective biologies are simply too different. (Much wailing and gnashing of teeth over that decision yet echoes through the Keith x Natani 'shipper contingent.)
Well, theoretically atleast, there's always magic.
avwolf wrote: The shapeshifting panel is something Tom regrets drawing (or so I have heard), but not because Trace can't turn people into Keidran.
This also has implications for lifespan modification. Well, depending on how deep the changes can run.

Draden Draetsu
Master

Re:

#49 Post by Draden Draetsu »

Verilidaine wrote:Subject 2: The Reappearing Shopkeeper

Throughout the comic there is a reappearing someone who seems to follow Trace and Flora along their journey and sometimes interferes with them. This is supposed because of his very distinct appearance. We don't know for sure what he is, or even if it's only one person, or what he's trying to do. I'm putting up comics that deal with him and the effects he has on Trace and Flora.

Wow... I didn't notice it, so when the random dude walked up to the general... I was completely confuzed! Hmm... now I'm just suspicious... Was it you!?!?!? :o
Trace Legacy wants YOU to join!... his Legacy!

*Visit my music wall here!

RedDragonKnight
New Citizen

Re: Subject 1: Is Flora Pregnant?

#50 Post by RedDragonKnight »

i believe Flora is pregnant after i saw this comic
http://twokinds.comicgenesis.com/d/20080326.html
i mean everyone can clearly see that she put on a lot of weight fast it could be from alot of eating but being normal fat is a bit higher up then being pregnant fat, but everyone thinks it's impossible (but how do they know that?)

PhycoKrusk
Grand Templar

Re: Subject 1: Is Flora Pregnant?

#51 Post by PhycoKrusk »

RedDragonKnight wrote:i believe Flora is pregnant after i saw this comic
i mean everyone can clearly see it but then again everyone thinks it's impossible (but how do they know that?)
Clearly see what? That it is Kathrin's opinion that Flora is "a tubby tiger?" We've seen evidence that Flora is gaining weight, okay, but never how much weight. It could, in fact, be an amount too low for a pregnancy. There are plenty of reasons why Flora could be gaining weight that don't require pregnancy. Until it comes out blue, I'm not buying it.

RedDragonKnight
New Citizen

#52 Post by RedDragonKnight »

sorry i really screwed up my post, look again cause i fixed it

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#53 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

RedDragonKnight wrote:sorry i really screwed up my post, look again cause i fixed it
RedDragonKnight wrote:i believe Flora is pregnant after i saw this comic
i mean everyone can clearly see that she put on a lot of weight fast it could be from alot of eating but being normal fat is a bit higher up then being pregnant fat, but everyone thinks it's impossible (but how do they know that?)
What do you mean by this? You've got me confused. Although that's not difficult.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#54 Post by avwolf »

I'd like to remind everyone that this is not a thread for discussion. It's a thread to track what we know by canon, not what we might believe. It provides facts and the known status of various theories, hypotheses, beliefs, and conjectures of the forumites. Flora's possible pregnancy is one of the topics that this thread exists to serve. It remains unconfirmed by canon, but has some evidence for it. It's the second post of the thread, and no new information has risen concerning it, so its status remains as mentioned in that post. Yes, new comics have been posted that play with the topic, but nothing that actually adds any new information. I'm going to try to go through and add reference to them as soon as I'm able, but nothing has so far changed the status of that theory, regardless of personal belief.

sacalow
New Citizen

#55 Post by sacalow »

it is now official that flora is pregnant :flora:

Magnillius
Traveler

#56 Post by Magnillius »

I wonder how trace will react once he finds out that flora pregnant. If it's not his child I'm hoping for a rampage.

FoolsLove

#57 Post by FoolsLove »

Magnillius wrote:I wonder how trace will react once he finds out that flora pregnant. If it's not his child I'm hoping for a rampage.
I can't imagine that it's not his child.

TheL0rd0fSins
Traveler

#58 Post by TheL0rd0fSins »

FoolsLove wrote:I can't imagine that it's not his child.
I concur.
Assuming direct control!

Also I'm Canadian

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#59 Post by Envy661 »

TheL0rd0fSins wrote:
FoolsLove wrote:I can't imagine that it's not his child.
I concur.
As do I.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#60 Post by Holy_458 »

Reminder: This is not a thread for discussion about the comic, but simply a list for topics that have already been debated and closed.

Making a single line post that's only contribution is to quote the person above them and say "I agree" is just spaming.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.