Crazy Pets

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Ferret-X
Apprentice

Re: Crazy Pets

#16 Post by Ferret-X »

I've had a lot of crazy pets, but I think my new ferret is the craziest yet >.> A lot of ferrets are very hyper...but most of them SLEEP at some point. On the first day we brought her home...she bit the doberman on the nose. According to the lady we got her from she bites everyone except us o.O She has one of those little boxes of raisins (empty) that she'll carry around the house. She has all five cats and both the dogs scared of her, since she chases them around. She gets in the walls, and climbs up everything. In her cage she has this plastic igloo and a stuffed mouse half her size. Her favorite thing to do in there is flip the igloo over and roll around in it attacking the mouse. Cute little creature though ^.^
Click, click, click the draggies and eggs ImageImageImageImageImage
"Do you ever get the feeling you were supposed to be the son and [your brother] was supposed to be the daughter?" -My mom

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by epion04 »

We have a cat that we honestly believe thinks it is a dog. Here recently he has gotten outside a couple of times ( and living in the desert coyotes are a problem, just driving home from work today I saw 3 walking down my street ) so we have to go chasing him. Well the first time he got out I was outside building a retaining wall on the side of the house and I see the cat come sneaking out through the garage. Most cats if you come at them they will take off and run.
This cat I hollered at him then started walking towards him, he just looked at me with a perfect "aww....[censored]. Busted" look turned around and walked right back in the house.

Time two, he got out in the middle of the night and me and a friend had to go chase him around with flashlights, he kept running and running away from my friend, but eventually we got him cornered between us. He gave me that same "busted" look ran all the way to the other side of the house and sat down at our front door and waited on me to let him in. :roll:
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Wizard2.0
Grand Templar

#18 Post by Wizard2.0 »

The new pup we have makes always clear that no one is in the room when she steals something from the table
Image Image
when you know you failed
twisted lovestory: when they find love

Wolven Carnus
Templar

#19 Post by Wolven Carnus »

When my cat Ricochet was a kitten, he was bugging me while I was trying to sleep. I went into the bathroom to give him kitty treats to make him stop bugging me. As usual, he jumps up onto the toilet - his usual treat place - but there was one tiny problem: the lid was up. He fell into the toilet, jumped out, and proceeded to run out of the bathroom. He didn't bug me while I was sleeping for the next two weeks.
ImageImage
The Game.
Gotcha.

isk84waffles
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by isk84waffles »

Sage Asuka wrote:but it was still weird to see a fluffy lil poodle grabbing rats.
actually, poodles were first bred for hunting. then the french got a hold of 'em
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
ImageImage

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#21 Post by Holy_458 »

One of our cats has a habbit of jumping onto people's back when they bend over to grab something or whatever.
He doesn't just jump up there, he jumps up and lies down. So you can imagine that it's pretty funny for me that, when my dad and I were playing a golf game on the Wii, the cat jumped up on his back while making his put and totally screwed him up.

Thanks to the cat, I won. :grin:
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Wizard2.0
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Wizard2.0 »

Some cat´s realy like it to jump onto my shoulders and stay there as long as they want-.-
Image Image
when you know you failed
twisted lovestory: when they find love

WindDragon
Templar Inner Circle

#23 Post by WindDragon »

Mrwhahahaha everytime my TV plays a doorbell sound, or a dog barking, my dog will go completely crazy...he'll do like 10 laps around the house every single time. Never ceases to amuse me

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#24 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Crazy Pets huh?

uhm...well...I was eating my lunch, I looked out the window (where male my labrador-mutt who we named "Russel" and male pure-beagle who we named "Odin" were)

and was shocked to find Russel doing some "pelvic thrusts" (if u know what I mean) on Odin.... and they seemed to be enjoying it O_o

mopar_martin
Traveler

#25 Post by mopar_martin »

one of my dogs likes to climb trees and he's pretty good at it! lol