Comic for March 3rd, 2010

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lunaros
Citizen

Re: Comic for March 3rd, 2010

#106 Post by Lunaros »

*sighs and rubs forhead, and shakes his head*

No no no no no NO NO NO! Lord, can you all (and when I say all, I mean some of you) be so blind?!

Trace finding out about the baby is a really bad thing! He'll definately freak the heck out and go evil Trace on everyone. This bad, rally really bad!

Its been shone and proven that a human/keidran cannot and does not exist. We've seen inter-species relationships, but nothing has ever come from them. Its impossible. However, in order to ensure that some of the Keidran species did survive, Emphermal "helped" to create Flora's baby, which is both Trace's and Flora's offspring and carries their DNA.

However, neither Trace nor Flora know this. Therefor Flora is gonna be freaking the heck out. Like, unbelievable. And chances are, there's no such thing as an "Immaculate Conception" in the world of Twokinds.

Second... Trace is gonna be crushed. Heart broken. Betrayed. He'll think Flora slept with some other Keidran. He's gonna believe wholeheartedly that the baby isn't his. After all, how could it be? Humans and Keidran can't have children. The only explanation? Flora cheated on him and didn't blink twice about it, and hid the fact from him. He'll slowly feel that she is nothing more than a semi-intelligent animal controlled by her impulses. Thus, the mind-track of the OLD Trace is gonna return.... that and Trae is so gonna dump Flora.

Boy's gonna get his heart broken after becoming a father.... poor guy.... *shakes head*

ScreedleDude
New Citizen

#107 Post by ScreedleDude »

Like i said earlier, give it to someone else, wait afew years, and let the child tell him.
Check out my dev page!

http://screedle.deviantart.com/

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#108 Post by coal »

Or...

He'll be like, wow, I'm a father, this is awesome.

Its possible that he will get angry at flora... but I don't think it will be evil trace murder everything kind of angry.
(I doubt you would have to wait a few years.... humans only have a 9 month cycle... Keidrens are faster... maybe...)

HEY Another female Basiten doctor! |D

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#109 Post by MasterTemplar »

My day DID suck...but this made everything awesome!!!!! :keith: The news has been delivered and well I am happy!
ImageImage

Nalok
Citizen

#110 Post by Nalok »

Sage Asuka wrote:Really, I don't think she had the baby in her coma. She never got all that big. Unless Keidran have friggen small children I'm betting she's still preggers. There are signs to tell whether or not a female is pregnant besides ultrasound :/ And I'm sure a female Basitin might know those outer signs well.
Really, it all depends on if Keidran have children like their real world counterparts (dogs/cats/foxes/etc.)

leoian
Banned
Banned

#111 Post by leoian »

A bad day with a good Twokinds news isn't a bad day for me it's a good day
:flora:

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#112 Post by MasterTemplar »

leoian wrote:A bad day with a good Twokinds news isn't a bad day for me it's a good day
I second that leoian! :keith:
ImageImage

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#113 Post by coal »

Nalok wrote:
Sage Asuka wrote:Really, I don't think she had the baby in her coma. She never got all that big. Unless Keidran have friggen small children I'm betting she's still preggers. There are signs to tell whether or not a female is pregnant besides ultrasound :/ And I'm sure a female Basitin might know those outer signs well.
Really, it all depends on if Keidran have children like their real world counterparts (dogs/cats/foxes/etc.)
I don't either...
Its only been like... a couple of weeks right? I think there'd be more.
And that would be kinda anti climatic, having her baby in the coma! Also she says that flora is pregnant, not that flora's given birth... -_-

AkumaWolf
Apprentice

#114 Post by AkumaWolf »

Lunaros wrote:Trace finding out about the baby is a really bad thing! He'll definately freak the heck out and go evil Trace on everyone. This bad, rally really bad!
Y'know... this is true to some extent...

I've noticed Trace can get.... wierd.... sometimes...
Like one second he would mumble about how Keidren doesn't deserve to share the world with humans and the next second he would cuddle with Flora all gleefully.

I... I hope he doesn't do anything crazy that he'll regret later... :shock:
FeyWinds by Nicole Chartrand(C)

I was going to coin the term 'procrastination'... but never got around to it... :(

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#115 Post by epion04 »

I wonder if Nora would know something about the race of the child. Dragons are supposed to be ancient, and it is referenced in this strip that the "halfbreed" race in question did exist at one time potentially. Maybe Nora has either seen this directly or heard about it and when trace flips out, she will reel him back in line?

edit wow... 6 ninjas. I really am rusty :roll:
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#116 Post by Sithil »

Lunaros wrote:*sighs and rubs forhead, and shakes his head*

No no no no no NO NO NO! Lord, can you all (and when I say all, I mean some of you) be so blind?!

Trace finding out about the baby is a really bad thing! He'll definately freak the heck out and go evil Trace on everyone. This bad, rally really bad!

Its been shone and proven that a human/keidran cannot and does not exist. We've seen inter-species relationships, but nothing has ever come from them. Its impossible. However, in order to ensure that some of the Keidran species did survive, Emphermal "helped" to create Flora's baby, which is both Trace's and Flora's offspring and carries their DNA.

However, neither Trace nor Flora know this. Therefor Flora is gonna be freaking the heck out. Like, unbelievable. And chances are, there's no such thing as an "Immaculate Conception" in the world of Twokinds.

Second... Trace is gonna be crushed. Heart broken. Betrayed. He'll think Flora slept with some other Keidran. He's gonna believe wholeheartedly that the baby isn't his. After all, how could it be? Humans and Keidran can't have children. The only explanation? Flora cheated on him and didn't blink twice about it, and hid the fact from him. He'll slowly feel that she is nothing more than a semi-intelligent animal controlled by her impulses. Thus, the mind-track of the OLD Trace is gonna return.... that and Trae is so gonna dump Flora.

Boy's gonna get his heart broken after becoming a father.... poor guy.... *shakes head*
I've gone over this several times in my head, as well. Imagined it, and wondered if he'd really snap.

Sadly, I don't think he will. He'll probably deal with it, hopefully in the way you described, but perhaps not. Because he's wussy, push-over Trace. The only times we've seen him stand up is when he's become partly fused with his old personality. Now, that happens to be exactly what I look towards with great expectation, but simply because of this I doubt it. I'd be less worried if I were you.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Zack
Templar Master

#117 Post by Zack »

Sage Asuka wrote:Unless Keidran have friggen small children I'm betting she's still preggers.
Please don't kill me for this

In most other furry webcomics I've read, most furries have kits/cubs which are extremly small, and usually between 3-6 kits/cubs at a time.

Strip from Gralen Cragg Hall
I started a Wargaming Blog, come and have a look: The Fourth Sphere

TheBigWhale
Traveler

#118 Post by TheBigWhale »

Silver Seren wrote:Second, if Trace (and Adelaide, I suppose) have "vanished" into smoke or whatever, through means of teleportation or some magic like that. Does it not then give a higher chance that Laura is still alive through the same means? I'm just saying, one creates the other. I'm just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Also, I find it interesting that all of them wake up at the same time from it, as Natani's doctor said "One of you finally woke up!". So, Natani was the first to wake up, then apparently Flora shortly afterwards. I guess magic made them stay unconscious for a specific period of time or something to that effect. It's kind of interesting.
Agreed. After all we're not really sure what that amount of mana would do when released. It's very likely those nearest to the blast may have had something entirely different happen to them, and in the case of Trace himself he was relying directly on the tower for his mana. It could be that he's critically injured if not temporarily comatose both from tapping into that kind of a source but then suddenly having it all yanked out of him too.

And I'd wager since Natani and Flora are okay for the most part any wounds they may have suffered would be flesh wounds (or more likely mild burns) at the worst as we know Basitin's aren't the best healers out there as far as Tom's DA likes to say.

leoian
Banned
Banned

#119 Post by leoian »

Ok for the teleportation but u see the power of this tower .
Trace and adelaide were teleported on the moon or on mars no ?(jk)
No realy the teleportation is a good idea but where trace and the other are in the world so ?
:flora:

Silver Seren
Templar Inner Circle

#120 Post by Silver Seren »

TheBigWhale wrote:And I'd wager since Natani and Flora are okay for the most part any wounds they may have suffered would be flesh wounds (or more likely mild burns) at the worst as we know Basitin's aren't the best healers out there as far as Tom's DA likes to say.
Natani's doctor said that she was severely injured and wasn't sure if she was going to survive. So, no, they weren't just flesh wounds. Flora was just a lot farther away, so isn't really injured at all.