Crazy Pets

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Wizard2.0
Grand Templar

Crazy Pets

#1 Post by Wizard2.0 »

Have your pet ever done something crazy or something you haven´t expected?
if so
please tell it here^^
Image Image
when you know you failed
twisted lovestory: when they find love

isk84waffles
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Crazy Pets

#2 Post by isk84waffles »

one time my cat was watching my ceiling fan from the top of bookshelf, it then jumped on it and got flung out the window.... i laughed my [censored] off
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
ImageImage

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#3 Post by Sage Asuka »

I suppose this isn't original but...when I first got my kitten my dog was really curious about him and had the habit of wanting to use one paw to knock him down and sniff him. This is a little poodle. The cat and dog are the same size now.

Neways, my kitten thought it'd be a nice idea to groom my dog. My dog was just laying there, sleeping and suddenly my cat comes and starts licking his leg. At first my dog just looks at him and is like 'whatever' but then after a while he starts to notice that his entire leg is sopping wet in cat syliva. He looks down with the greatest 'wtf' look ever and took off. The cat really did have him completely wet. It looked like he had a real bath.

My dog has also tried to run through our glass table, our glass sliding door, our pool screen, and my dad's speakers.

And...I suppose this is the only real funny event that was completely unexpected.

There was a bunny in our backyard and my dad let our cat into the patio to watch. There's a screen keeping the cat from harming anything. So my cat takes off to try and 'catch' the bunny, the bunny spazzes a bit and hops back and forth in our backyard not sure what to do. Then someone let our dog out. HE sees the bunny and starts barking, taking off to chase it too. Cat got scared and ran inside, dog fell into the pool as he was running to get the bunny, and the bunny finally found his way out but ran head first into a rope my dad was using to keep a fence up and was flung back before finally leaving.

So we quickly fished out dog out of the pool only to notice him bleeding suddenly. Turns out he knocked one of his nails clear off. It hasn't grown back since. Otherwise, he's completely fine. But that was one of the most crazy events with them.
Image Image Image Image

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#4 Post by coal »

my cat used to groom my hair,
I got used to it, but now she wont... and it makes me a little sad... (;_;)

isk84waffles
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by isk84waffles »

coal wrote:my cat used to groom my hair,
I got used to it, but now she wont... and it makes me a little sad... (;_;)
if you want her to, use a fish oil based shampoo
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
ImageImage

Draden Draetsu
Master

#6 Post by Draden Draetsu »

Our Boxer, Buster, used to dig up a rock from our backyard and chew on it contentedly. He was very picky about his "Chewing Rocks".

Currently though he spends most of his time trying to bite the walls, loves to lick the floors for no apparent reason (no seriously... he'll sit there for like 15 minutes licking the [censor] out of it while foaming at the mouth), and chasing a laser as if it were the cure for cancer.
Trace Legacy wants YOU to join!... his Legacy!

*Visit my music wall here!

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#7 Post by Holy_458 »

All of my current pets are the very definition of a "crazy pet". Our three cats are probably the worst (two black [brothers], and a gray, brown and white one) the white one is an anti social ninja cat that will run like crazy at the sight of anyone and hates everyone...exempt for me. We have no idea why, but she loves me and will let me hold her and pet her.
The two black cats are a pain. One of the (the elder) was previously named "George", and we now why. The cat is NOT afraid to get into anything and EVERYTHING that peeks his interest.
And his brother? Well, i'll put it like this. I was sitting in the front room one day doing my homework, when all of a sudden the cat fell from directly above me. There's nothing in the room high enough for him to jump off of and pull that off. I'm still very confused.

Oh yes, and my dog...who know that stereotypical wrist thing that some gay guys do? Yeah...my dog does that.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Frokusblakah
Master

#8 Post by Frokusblakah »

I used to have a ferret that wouldn't calm down. I didn't really know a whole lot about ferrets when I bought him, and he was still young. He used to run around the house at top speed and dart and dive around things. Sometimes he would run smack into a wall and he would do this weird "hop" and land facing a different direction and take off again. It was the funniest thing to watch.

Also, I love the weasel war dance, lol.
If you watch Jaws backwards it is just a movie about a shark that throws people up until they have to open a beach.
Color that fox!
Narwhals, Narwhals, swimmin' in the ocean!

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#9 Post by Sebbie »

Holy_458 wrote:Oh yes, and my dog...who know that stereotypical wrist thing that some gay guys do? Yeah...my dog does that.
I still want to see a picture of this, Holy; it sounds AWESOME.
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

emmy
Violent. Hateful. Fluffy.

#10 Post by emmy »

Holy_458 wrote:All of my current pets are the very definition of a "crazy pet". Our three cats are probably the worst (two black [brothers], and a gray, brown and white one) the white one is an anti social ninja cat that will run like crazy at the sight of anyone and hates everyone...exempt for me. We have no idea why, but she loves me and will let me hold her and pet her.
The two black cats are a pain. One of the (the elder) was previously named "George", and we now why. The cat is NOT afraid to get into anything and EVERYTHING that peeks his interest.
And his brother? Well, i'll put it like this. I was sitting in the front room one day doing my homework, when all of a sudden the cat fell from directly above me. There's nothing in the room high enough for him to jump off of and pull that off. I'm still very confused.

Oh yes, and my dog...who know that stereotypical wrist thing that some gay guys do? Yeah...my dog does that.
you sure got a lot of cats. :flora:

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Don't make me slap you on the back of the head.

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#11 Post by Holy_458 »

emmy wrote:you sure got a lot of cats. :flora:
Only three...and the funny thing is mom said "THAT'S IT! No more cats! ESPECIALLY MALES!!" Then she went out and got the two brothers.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#12 Post by Sage Asuka »

Oh, we also had unofficial pet lizards all over our patio. They were fun. There was one that just LOVED sitting on my dad's leg. He'd go out to have a drink of coffee and before he knew it a lizard would crawl up and sit on his leg just staring at him.

We also had a suicidal one that had the wonderful habit of jumping from the highest part of the screen to the ground everytime you walked by.

And once my poodle found a rat. Now, like I said he's about the size of a large cat so it was pretty weird when we let him out to pee and he chased after it. Somehow managed to catch it. After scolding him he did drop it, but it was still weird to see a fluffy lil poodle grabbing rats.
Image Image Image Image

vincent5000x
Apprentice

#13 Post by vincent5000x »

i once had a hamster that we'ed always let run around the house in its ball. one day after a split second of not paying attention it rolled down the stairs into the basment. work was being done down there so alot of pipes were exposed. it ran into one before we could reach it. amazingly a week later, the hamster was caught by my uncle as it was trying to get to another pipe. the damb thing was as healthy if not healthier than it was before it got loss. it lived for another year or two.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by AzeNaku »

My grandparents have a cat that plays fetch. After a couple times though, she'll stop playing and stare at you confused/annoyed, prolly trying to figure out why you keep throwing what she brings you. :karen:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Verilidaine »

vincent5000x wrote:i once had a hamster that we'ed always let run around the house in its ball. one day after a split second of not paying attention it rolled down the stairs into the basment. work was being done down there so alot of pipes were exposed. it ran into one before we could reach it. amazingly a week later, the hamster was caught by my uncle as it was trying to get to another pipe. the damb thing was as healthy if not healthier than it was before it got loss. it lived for another year or two.
Heheh, we had a hamster do that once. It got loose and we thought for sure it was dead, but like a week later in the basement my dad heard the pitter-patter of little hamster feet in the vent over his head. Silly thing was still alive.

I guess my dog's main quirk is that she thinks she's a cat. The laser pointer is her favorite toy and she only comes over to you when she wants to. And she's too smart for her own good--she's hidden chicken bones from me in her mouth by staring at me without chewing and waiting until I leave the room to gnaw on them. She's really cute though, lol. If she was a big dog I'd hate her, but as is, I adore her.

My personal pets are three rats...I guess they're not that crazy, but if they can tell that you have food, they will do whatever is necessary to claw their way up to it. They're spoiled rotten.