Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#5416 Post by Sage Asuka »

D8 ouch! I could never do contacts >A<; the idea of placing something on my eyeball...ugh.

I have a headache right now. It's not...bad persay but it's annoying. Light throb right behind my eye. Headaches always tend to strike me there.
Image Image Image Image

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#5417 Post by epion04 »

Sage Asuka wrote:D8 ouch! I could never do contacts >A<; the idea of placing something on my eyeball...ugh.

I have a headache right now. It's not...bad persay but it's annoying. Light throb right behind my eye. Headaches always tend to strike me there.
Right there with ya on the eyes thing. I almost can't even use eye drops. Thank god I don't need glasses (yet), I could not do contacts.
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Sabourok
Templar GrandMaster

#5418 Post by Sabourok »

Ugh.... I hate contacts. I can wear them and I'm okay with them, but I just REALLY prefer glasses.

Watching Star Wars right now... the bad part: I've got four essays to get done over the next two weeks. Two of them only need to be a page and a half long, but the other two are longer. One 8-10 pager and a 6-8 pager.... I just can't get myself to start. >.<

I know what to do for the two short ones and the longest one, but the last one I haven't the faintest clue on how to start and it's my final exam. TT.TT

Well, at least the long one I have the research done and the short ones I know what I'm doing. But I still hate essays :evil:

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#5419 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

WindDragon wrote:Oh my god...I left my contact case at home when I left for Lake Tahoe :shock: For the past three days I haven't taken off my contacts, and my eyes are sore. These are definitely not meant to be slept with on, because whenever I wake up, I need to run to the shower, else my eyes will sting so much. Ugh...so glad that's over with...
Well I hope you brought a pair of glasses, because leaving them in for extended periods of time can cause damage, not to mention it's uncomfortable as hell. I've done the same thing; going on long trips, then half way there, I wake up everyone in the car with a loud "[censored] I FORGOT MY CONTACT CASE AND GLASSES!"

Anyway, it's best to just take them out and throwing them away. Of course, it depends on how well you can see without them.
Sage Asuka wrote:D8 ouch! I could never do contacts >A<; the idea of placing something on my eyeball...ugh
When people say that, I like to poke the contact and move it around on my eye. Always freaks them out.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Dlemon
Grand Templar

#5420 Post by Dlemon »

Cessna Skyhawk wrote:
Sage Asuka wrote:D8 ouch! I could never do contacts >A<; the idea of placing something on my eyeball...ugh
When people say that, I like to poke the contact and move it around on my eye. Always freaks them out.
And then when people do that, I tell them how glad I am to have near perfect vision. I'd hate to wear glasses, and I'd always forget to put contacts in.

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#5421 Post by epion04 »

Welp, I'm [censored] hardcore. I just got my bills in, I currently have a whopping $3.17 in checking and like a dollar in savings and I owe 300 for med insurance by the first and 200 for tuition payments by the 8th, and that doesn't count the norms like credit card, gas, car insurance, ect..... (;_;)
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#5422 Post by supervanman64 »

Is FA down for anyone else? I can't seem to even get to it. :/

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#5423 Post by Holy_458 »

supervanman64 wrote:Is FA down for anyone else? I can't seem to even get to it. :/
*Begins to wonder*
*Opens new tab and clicks bookmark*
*waits*
*Fail*
*Trys again*
*Fail x2*
*Is now sad*
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

supervanman64

#5424 Post by supervanman64 »

Holy_458 wrote:
supervanman64 wrote:Is FA down for anyone else? I can't seem to even get to it. :/
*Begins to wonder*
*waits*
*Fail*
*Trys again*
*Fail x2*
*Is now sad*
Alright, so it's not just me. At least I'm at ease there.

furryfanatic
Master

#5425 Post by furryfanatic »

Holy_458 wrote:
*Begins to wonder*
*waits*
*Fail*
*Trys again*
*Fail x2*
*Is now sad*
nope FA is fine for me... oh dayum... my pride
Natani is friggin awesome :3

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#5426 Post by FastChapter »

FA isn't working for me either, :?

D: Why! Why does it do this when I'm waiting on a commission!

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#5427 Post by KyeRaor »

Well Canadian Winter has arrived, and with a bang. That's not actually the reason I'm ranting. Been snowing since this morning, still snowin' as I write. Snow = Bad roads. [censored] drivers + snow = You might as well walk 20 kilometers home.

It was, and still is, blizzarding pretty hard here. My car decided to start, and I got off the campus no prob. Getting onto the highway, was a bit of fun. My two driverside windows had deemed it appropriate to freeze up and prevent me from looking out. So merging, I had to roll down my window and peek at the side mirror whenever the snow wasn't tearing my face off.I survived this part, sucessfully on the highway. Now, this weather includes really bad white out conditions, so you can't see very far ahead of you at all. I drove 50 km/h on a 110 km/h highway, and so did many other people. But this still isn't the part that "irked" me.

I had a tailgater for the majority of the drive home. Even though I'm in the right hand lane, and I have a pretty good feeling no one was blocking him from passing, he kept right on my bumper and honked his horn. Pal, what kind of [censored] idiot are you? Do you not notice the horrible roads? Or are you in a hurry to get yourself killed or horribly mutilated from a crash that's your own fault?

So he finally gets tired of me trying to drive safely and keep everyone else alives begins to pass me, stares at me when he gets beside me and gives me the middle finger. Seriously. Whoa man, grow a brain. If anything I should be fingering you (which I did anyways >.> <.<) And unfortunatly I passed a pretty bad car crash including 5 cars... I heard later on the radio that a little 2 year old was killed.

Bad road conitions = Slow down please.

So I guess this is why I hate snow so much. :/

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#5428 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

Woke up at 4 AM--one hour before I had to--feeling sick. Regardless, I went to work and inhaled gas fumes all day. Nothing makes you feel better like a nice big whiff of 100LL, or especially jet fuel.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#5429 Post by coal »

I'm going to have to help my dad do some heavy reno work on what's going to be his new office... :roll:
There's some other stuff I'd rather be doing... but ok...

supervanman64

#5430 Post by supervanman64 »

My USB mouse is starting to not work. Looks like I'll be getting a new one. ( _ _)