What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#31 Post by Pteroid »

Matrix Path of Neo, PS2, a classic in my opinion.

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#32 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

Brothers In Arms:Hells Highway

WWII will never get old.

"Welcome To Holland"

Twayblade
Cogito Ergo Nom

#33 Post by Twayblade »

FastChapter wrote:
Twayblade17 wrote:World of Warcraft
compy
MMO

Much fun :)
lv-54 Night elf Druid and working on a lv-26 Draenai Shaman
Alliance scum!!

I'm gonna find you once the expansion releases, XD

doooo eeeeeeet!!! and btw, im sending you a scroll of rez later.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#34 Post by FastChapter »

:) Thanks you fuzzy dirtball. I'll be able to use it on the 27th or 28th, seeing as the last day I played was June 28th.

Kinuki
Banned
Banned

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#35 Post by Kinuki »

Sable Dove wrote:Call of Duty 4
PS3
FPS

Thoughts:One of the best FPS's out there. It's fun because everyone has their own weapon loadouts, so there's a lot of variety in the game.

So far, my only three issues are the overuse of grenades thrown randomly, which is less common in Hardcore, I would imagine; the irritating lag that is in pretty much any online game, so I can't really hold that against it, and the Last Stand perk, because it makes the enemy invincible while he falls over, and you can be firing bullets through their head and not kill them until they start shooting you.
I've played Hardcore Team Deathmatch exclusively for so long I almost forgot there was a normal version. I hated the normal modes, it wasn't fun at all.
Finally, the evil plan revealed!

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." - Stephen Colbert

Masterofdisaster
Apprentice

#36 Post by Masterofdisaster »

Crysis
PC
Sci fi futuristic Shoot or mame the [censored] out of everyone

My thoughts are as follows: O.O HO-LY SHEIT!!! This game is the EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!
There is no reason as to why there is just to do and die. Remember that saying.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#37 Post by FastChapter »

minigunmike wrote:Crysis
PC
Sci fi futuristic Shoot or mame the [censored] out of everyone

My thoughts are as follows: O.O HO-LY SHEIT!!! This game is the EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!
*hug* Another person who plays Crysis!

Even if the multiplayer setup is a bit lacking, the single player has so much replayability... nothing like spawning yourself a TAC cannon on the first level XD

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#38 Post by epion04 »

Other than replaying my old copy of American McGee's Alice,

I just got a copy of ( of all things unholy) 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin'......
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

UncleGrandpa
Apprentice

#39 Post by UncleGrandpa »

WipEout HD
PS3
Racing

Well, I picked this up yesterday after all they hype, and I'm very pleased. It's fast fast eggs and spam fast, and did I mention fast? The "Zone" mode where you don't control the accelerator (it's floored the whole time) and the maximum speed just keeps going up is (A) fun (B) incredibly beautiful (they do the trippy-graphics thing) and (C) surprisingly good practice. Once you're back to mere "unbelievable speed" it's really comparatively easy. I've only finished the first bracket so far, so I'm sure the difficulty will ramp up significantly. Oh yeah, tried online racing too and it went flawlessly (though I didn't win :-) ).
~~~~~~~~
I have absolutely nothing to do with the Cartoon Network "Uncle Grandpa" shows. Didn't even know it existed until today... and I sure wouldn't pick that name now I've seen one of them.
~~~~~~~~

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#40 Post by Sithil »

World of Warcraft
PC
MMORPG

Currently grinding gold and honor to make my dear Level 70 Human Retribution Paladin ready for the expansion. We are getting revamped, in your face, infidels! They will never know what smited them.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#41 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

oblvion. Got a mod race that lohti reccomended, and generally enjoying it.

Monk Power!
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Cyrox
New Citizen

#42 Post by Cyrox »

Company of Heroes
PC

-Love the WWII feel, and the fact that I can set up garrisons and barricades gives a good feel to my OCD for RTS's.

Spore
PC

-Kind of getting old. Tribal Stage so far slightly entertaining.

Civilization 4-Beyond the Sword
PC

-Always fun to be Shaka controlling the Native Americans, and watching Ghadi, ruling the Mongolians, taking up slavery while declaring war on my Dog Warriors.

P.S. My sister hates that game to hell because it f's with history.

GTA IV

-Running down alleyways popping at the cops as they chase you, stealing a Chopper, and driving away only to hit a truck, go flying, and get run over by a cop car is insanely fun.

Call of Duty 4

-Online won't leave me alone. v.v

O.o

Why do I want to play Oregon Trail?
"It's... The Walkin' Man, that Strollin' Dude in the dusty boots! The man with no face!" -Stephen King's, The Stand.

Demus
Templar

#43 Post by Demus »

Final Fantasy VII Ultima Edition
PC
RPG

All Morrowind expansions, Crysis (again) and now Crisis Core - all in less than two days each - played during the past two weeks. Either I need a life, or games are getting very friggin' short nowadays...
The shapeshifting cliché!

Twayblade
Cogito Ergo Nom

#44 Post by Twayblade »

Demus wrote:Final Fantasy VII Ultima Edition
PC
RPG

All Morrowind expansions, Crysis (again) and now Crisis Core - all in less than two days each - played during the past two weeks. Either I need a life, or games are getting very friggin' short nowadays...
games are getting short, I heard that new starwars game only takes like 20 hours T-T

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#45 Post by epion04 »

Twayblade17 wrote:
Demus wrote:Final Fantasy VII Ultima Edition
PC
RPG

games are getting short, I heard that new starwars game only takes like 20 hours T-T
With the exception of a few major games, many are now being produced to fit the "typical" short attention span of todays youth. Or at least I would imagine so.
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<