Garrett
Grand Templar

#16 Post by Garrett »

Awww, need a hug, Munch?

Munch
Citizen

#17 Post by Munch »

Not really.

And i meant it in a "You don't have to worry about me screwing up the post title" sort of way.
We didn't change as we grew older, we merely became more ourselves.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#18 Post by FastChapter »

You look familiar... :wink:

Scorpio803
Templar

#19 Post by Scorpio803 »

personally i find it kind of odd to have an entire thread devoted to EVERY SINGLE COMIC.

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#20 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Well why the hell not?

Each and every one seems to spark enough conversation, theories, and speculation to warrant its own thread.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#21 Post by FastChapter »

scorpio803 wrote:personally i find it kind of odd to have an entire thread devoted to EVERY SINGLE COMIC.
Yeah, who needs organization...?

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#22 Post by epion04 »

scorpio803 wrote:personally i find it kind of odd to have an entire thread devoted to EVERY SINGLE COMIC.
look at the size of the tread for the current comic..... do you want to have to sift though pages upon pages of this each and every time an update comes out? that and we have to keep this friendly for our less fortunate 56k friends....
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#23 Post by FastChapter »

epion04 wrote:
look at the size of the tread for the current comic..... do you want to have to sift though pages upon pages of this each and every time an update comes out? that and we have to keep this friendly for our less fortunate 56k friends....
People still use dial-up? Jeez, you guys do know you can get high-speed DSL for $15 a month, right?

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by epion04 »

oh heck no i dont have dialup fast. i got rid of that about 4 or 5 years ago, but i know a lot of people that due to where they live cannot get high speed. example for a few months last year, i lived out in the middle of nowhere in Illinois, and we could not even get a cellular signal, tried to have a satellite installer pick up the net that way, nothing, cellular, nothing, dsl, nothing, cable, see a trend here?

in the end we had to pay to have new phone line run to even get dialup. some places high speed just is not an option still.
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#25 Post by FastChapter »

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#26 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Fast, you're so nice.

XD

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#27 Post by epion04 »

FastChapter wrote:Image

eh i am out of that hellhole anyhow. got a decent 6meg dsl connection now.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#28 Post by FastChapter »

It's funny because it's true. ^_^

Sides, can't you get satellite internet? My sister's ex-husband used to live out in the boonies and they were subscribed to T1.

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#29 Post by epion04 »

nope, tried that (read previous post) could not get a clear veiw of the sky with out taking out a LOT of tree around the house and some were a bit on the risky side. we could get a bit of a signal but it cut out bad and only worked when it wanted.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#30 Post by FastChapter »

Time to cut down some trees, eh?