Favorite Games/Genre

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

Favorite Games/Genre

#1 Post by Luca Fox »

I mostly play RPGs and often return to the SNES and NES to play games like Dragon Warrior 1-4, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, and Earthbound.

I also like Counterstrike, 007 Goldeneye, Saga Frontier, Wild Arms, World of Warcraft, Ragnarok Online, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Shadowgate, Arc the Lad, Dance Dance Revolution/Pump It Up... There are a bunch of different games that I love playing.

I don't like wrestling, racing, and sports games (except for Super Baseball 2020.)

Kanashi
Traveler

#2 Post by Kanashi »

All but sports, but my favorite's are RPG's FPS's and strategy.
~Kanashi

mercurywyrm

#3 Post by mercurywyrm »

RPGs and RTSs! :D

SupSuper

#4 Post by SupSuper »

RTS and FPS :)

for favorites... eh, off the top of my head, i'd say the C&C Series (not counting Generals/Zero Hour), the X-Com series and the Unreal series.
"nipple! I see it! Uberban!" - Tom

Raven

#5 Post by Raven »

My favorite games are RPG's
The only games I don't like are sport games and racing games.
but there are exeptions like need fore speed underground.
my fav RPG series are
.hack//
and Final Fantasy

Al
Citizen

#6 Post by Al »

I'll play basicaly anything under the sun... Except for sprots games. That excludes the racing games but stuff like Baseball and Bastsket ball? I won't touch. My favs... hm... Definetly the Jak and Daxter series! I like the games were you get to blow things up!

lardmaster

#7 Post by lardmaster »

Heh. I enjoy all of the rpg's. Some of my best spent time... Ill take on any fps if it at least tries to be intelligent. Of course ill always ahve a place in my heart for the flight sims ... And ill never forget the good times ive shared with rts's/

Kanashi
Traveler

#8 Post by Kanashi »

lardmaster wrote:Heh. I enjoy all of the rpg's. Some of my best spent time... Ill take on any fps if it at least tries to be intelligent. Of course ill always ahve a place in my heart for the flight sims ... And ill never forget the good times ive shared with rts's/

thats the problem not to many fps is intelegent.
~Kanashi

Icarus

#9 Post by Icarus »

I like FPSs and pretty much everything else EXCEPT sports games.. I also hate turn based games... they're jsut not fun in my opinion... but RPGs like fable.... now THAT is what I call an RPG...

Kanashi
Traveler

#10 Post by Kanashi »

sports games suck!
~Kanashi

Al
Citizen

#11 Post by Al »

>.>;;
<.<;;
Has anyone besides me noticed that no one likes sports games that's posted here?

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Luca Fox »

Hahaha, I have. Honestly though, why play a video game when you can play it in real life? That's why we have video games, so we can escape reality and slay monsters, hunt down Terroists, and other things like that.

Cloud Strife

#13 Post by Cloud Strife »

RPGs, most definitely. My favorite series is the FF series, and my favorite game is, obviously, FFVII. ^_^

I also like adventure games, like the LoZ series.

Kanashi
Traveler

#14 Post by Kanashi »

Always Lost wrote:>.>;;
<.<;;
Has anyone besides me noticed that no one likes sports games that's posted here?
Ya I noticed but if anyone does post that they like sports you better remove or hope you don't have where you live in your profile on here.... :twisted:
~Kanashi

ScorpionStriker

#15 Post by ScorpionStriker »

First Person Shooters! My favorites are Halo and Halo2. I have been know to dabblle in DDR though... i dont really like RTS's but pikman pulled me in like a dying star. Going back to the FPS subject, im a huge fan of arcade games useing a light gun, except Area 51: Site 4... god that game sucks... you never have to reload...oh sorry went a tad too geek, even for this place [JOKE]