Question About Next Volume

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Question About Next Volume

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

When will Volume 5 of Twokinds be out?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Question About Next Volume

#2 Post by Bellhead »

I'm no expert on these things, but I expect it will be out sometime approximately soonish, relative to the difference in time passed as viewed by the comic's characters versus those viewed by readers, with respect to the concepts of Murphy and the knocking of wood to dispel the tree-inhabiting spirit of mischief, as that is the primary cause of delay affecting both the book rewrite and publishing procedure.

Or it might just take a while. I think he'll wait until the Estate ark is done or slowing before devoting time to it, else he's already started and we don't know about it.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

I hope so. I want to collect them all.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Turaiel »

You should know better than to ask a question like that by now, lol. It'll be out when Tom says it's ready.
Website Administrator

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#5 Post by Bellhead »

In other words, it will probably be a while, but probably not much longer than that.

Much specific. Very exact. :potatoes:
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by Hulk10 »

Yeah you guys are right.