When does Twokinds take place?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

IOI-354976
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith Keiser

When does Twokinds take place?

#1 Post by IOI-354976 »

I have failed to find a timestamp for exactly in its calendar the year Twokinds take place. So exactly what year did it start in-universe and what's the year at the present time in the comic?

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: When does Twokinds take place?

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Inside the comic it has never been specified.
However the idea is that all sentient creatures on Mekkan, the place where this story is set, were created around 4000 years ago by the local demi-gods., the mask, for some weird world sprawling game of Risk.
Again this has been mention a couple times in the forums/ chat/ patron (?) by Tom. But as it is still not in the main comic it should be taken with a grain of salt as it is succeptible to later change,
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Yastreb
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#3 Post by Yastreb »

IOI-354976 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:02 am I have failed to find a timestamp for exactly in its calendar the year Twokinds take place. So exactly what year did it start in-universe and what's the year at the present time in the comic?
It is currently year 482 for humans and basitins, but we don't know what event is they "year zero" or "year one".

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#4 Post by AmigaDragon »

As for time of the year, we've already seen leaves starting to turn in the last few days (story time).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen