Reni's abilities

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

Reni's abilities

#1 Post by AmigaDragon »

We know that Reni doesn't know the keidran language (by the sounds alone, and likely also doesn't know basitin yet), and can't turn people into other things but does mention "our shapeshifting". At her current age (20) can she shapeshift yet or that also one of the things she has yet to learn?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

CallMeLevi
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine silverlock

Re: Reni's abilities

#2 Post by CallMeLevi »

Don’t hold me to this but Reni was raised with the Templar’s and her mom was the leader. She probably was taught lots of things associated with her “gifts” and she probably was taught more than the others at her age cuz of her importance. She probably forgot them with time or the thing that keeps her a human took that gift away in order to keep her human (or at least try) so that even if she wanted to become that she couldn’t.
It’s a thought and could make sense

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3 Post by AmigaDragon »

Reni, not Raine. And Raine was raised pretty much in secret except for a very few caretakers (probably non-templars but either way people who Mary could trust with Raine's secret).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

CallMeLevi
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine silverlock

#4 Post by CallMeLevi »

Crap my bad lol

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#5 Post by AmigaDragon »

Well, from the current page, it sounds like Reni can already shapeshift. However, maybe she's uncomfortable shifting in front of others, or maybe it's the disrobing before the shift (shouldn't be an issue with a dragon but she was raised with humans).