Where can I find any info regarding the factions, and their people, within the TwoKinds universe, if possible?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Sumobear50
Traveler

Where can I find any info regarding the factions, and their people, within the TwoKinds universe, if possible?

#1 Post by Sumobear50 »

For example, if I wanted to learn about the East Bastins, (I don't know if it requires an apostrophe or not, so forgive me if it does.) where would I go? Same for people such as the doctors or civilians? If there is a special place for all of this info, please tell me or send a link. Thank you!
From a person who loves potato :potatoes:

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Where can I find any info regarding the factions, and their people, within the TwoKinds universe, if possible?

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Well wish I knew too...
No for real if i am not mistaken there is no "centralized" deposit for the lore of the story, as there are still a lot of holes to be covered. There is a wiki last time I checked but it is a bit out of date.
I would be a nice project for someone to collect and order everything we know so far but as far as I know such a thing does not exist yet.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Sumobear50
Traveler

Re: Where can I find any info regarding the factions, and their people, within the TwoKinds universe, if possible?

#3 Post by Sumobear50 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:54 am Well wish I knew too...
No for real if i am not mistaken there is no "centralized" deposit for the lore of the story, as there are still a lot of holes to be covered. There is a wiki last time I checked but it is a bit out of date.
I would be a nice project for someone to collect and order everything we know so far but as far as I know such a thing does not exist yet.
Good to know. Thank you for your help.

Sumobear50
Traveler

#4 Post by Sumobear50 »

I don't know if this is Necroposting or not, but I'd like to clarify some other stuff too. By factions and the people, I meant all factions and people. Eric, Keith, Lynn, Maddie, King Adelaide, The West Bastin TRIBES (I assume they're called), Mike, Evees (Correct me please), Flora, Trace, Evil Trace, The Fox Tribes, The Tiger... something, The Humans, The Templar, The Dragons, etc. And all of their backstories/personalities/where they originate please. Thank you!!

Sumobear50
Traveler

#5 Post by Sumobear50 »

This thread is partially irrelevant now, seeing as Tom is making reference sheets on the characters of Twokinds, YAY!! ...the only relevant part now is me wanting info on the factions and the people of the factions :p

Sumobear50
Traveler

#6 Post by Sumobear50 »

Nevermind. Still relevant. The ref. sheets have stopped coming... R.I.P. from :potatoes: