Perfect Transformation

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Perfect Transformation

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

What do they mean when they say Perfect Transformation? Does it mean he can turn into anything? And could it allow a Keidran to lengthen or shorten their snout? :flora:
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Perfect Transformation

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

According to this. his transformation spell is no simple illusion. He is able to turn human "down to the smallest detail".
This could explain his extended life-span but alas the line is pretty open to interpretation.

Personally I imagine he can change down to cellular level but that is just my theory. Probably we will get more information about his spell in the following weeks.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:31 am According to this. his transformation spell is no simple illusion. He is able to turn human "down to the smallest detail".
This could explain his extended life-span but alas the line is pretty open to interpretation.

Personally I imagine he can change down to cellular level but that is just my theory. Probably we will get more information about his spell in the following weeks.
Yeah I read that. I wonder if there are limits though to the perfect transformation.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:31 am According to this. his transformation spell is no simple illusion. He is able to turn human "down to the smallest detail".

Yeah I read that. I wonder if there are limits though to the perfect transformation.
To this day, and as with most of Toms work, the details of his magic are very nebulous. "Perfect" implies that he is basically human after transforming, no caveats, but he still seems to age at a Keidran rate. So maybe it is not that perfect. Yet he is around 110 years old in human terms, so maybe he got some superior human physiology to compensate.
So Who knows? (Tom but i digress)
I hope we get more clarification now that he is back into the comic.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:33 am
Hulk10 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

To this day, and as with most of Toms work, the details of his magic are very nebulous. "Perfect" implies that he is basically human after transforming, no caveats, but he still seems to age at a Keidran rate. So maybe it is not that perfect. Yet he is around 110 years old in human terms, so maybe he got some superior human physiology to compensate.
So Who knows? (Tom but i digress)
I hope we get more clarification now that he is back into the comic.
Hopefully but I doubt it. In the mainstream comic Keidran don't live long but that doesn't mean they can't in our minds and our own verses.