Keidran Self

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Keidran Self

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

If you were a Keidran what would you be? Like what species and marking and other things? For me I'd be a Tiger keidran with saber teeth, or maybe not, with red eyes, brown hair and lots of muscles bulky like a Siberian Tiger. Kinda like my avatar. I'd also maybe have less white fur on my butt and I'd rarely if ever wear clothes. I might also have white fur like Trace's keidran self. And I'd live the same amount of time as a human. In my world all Keidran would also live the same length of time as a human.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

Re: Keidran Self

#2 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:37 pm If you were a Keidran what would you be? Like what species and marking and other things? For me I'd be a Tiger keidran with saber teeth, or maybe not, with red eyes, brown hair and lots of muscles. Kinda like my avatar. I'd also maybe have less white fur on my butt and I'd rarely if ever wear clothes.
I'll skip only living 20 years before becoming really old, thanks.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Your choice. But this was meant for people who like the idea of being Keidran. If you could live a long time as a Keidran would you want to? I know I would.

But I might use a brush instead of my tongue for grooming as I don't see how I could reach everywhere with my tongue.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

ActiveRadarIsCasul
New Citizen

#4 Post by ActiveRadarIsCasul »

While I wouldn't prefer Keidran, I don't exactly despise the idea. I'd be a (very) light grey wolf-Keidran with deep green eyes and dark grey markings around the wrists, a gradual blend beginning at the base of the forearm and ending abruptly at the first knuckle. Would probably wear human clothes around 96%-ish of the time (definetly running those spicy Basitin footwraps [so good]). Most likely wouldn't be a simple robe and tunic like Natani, rather something with a bit more protection with a robe or cloak over the top.

And the scale and scope of the roleplay board is quite terrifying.

Now if only I new how to art...
I'd really appreciate it if all you dagger and short-sword users could just not turn the battlefield into a pokefest whenever someone shows up with an ultra-greatsword i.e. me

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Hmm good description. Perhaps you could commission someone to do it for you?

ActiveRadarIsCasul
New Citizen

#6 Post by ActiveRadarIsCasul »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 am Hmm good description. Perhaps you could commission someone to do it for you?
no moneyz bb
I'd really appreciate it if all you dagger and short-sword users could just not turn the battlefield into a pokefest whenever someone shows up with an ultra-greatsword i.e. me

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Hulk10 »

ActiveRadarIsCasul wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 am Hmm good description. Perhaps you could commission someone to do it for you?
no moneyz bb
I got the same problem bro but TheRookie made my icon for free.

ActiveRadarIsCasul
New Citizen

#8 Post by ActiveRadarIsCasul »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:58 am
ActiveRadarIsCasul wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 pm
no moneyz bb
I got the same problem bro but TheRookie made my icon for free.
I'd reply with a thonk but there isnt one ._.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Hulk10 »

A thonk?

ActiveRadarIsCasul
New Citizen

#10 Post by ActiveRadarIsCasul »

Enter it in on Google search and go to images. Its basically a thinking emoji but very poorly drawn and I happen to find it quite funny.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Hulk10 »

ActiveRadarIsCasul wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:39 am Enter it in on Google search and go to images. Its basically a thinking emoji but very poorly drawn and I happen to find it quite funny.
ah ok.

ActiveRadarIsCasul
New Citizen

#12 Post by ActiveRadarIsCasul »

On another note, would this post include role or combat style?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Hulk10 »

Eh why not? Anything to keep this post alive. Well anything within reason. Mine would be wanderer and mage.

ActiveRadarIsCasul
New Citizen

#14 Post by ActiveRadarIsCasul »

Gotta run that Zweihander tho

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by Hulk10 »

Zweihander? What's that?